Password Sharing no more....Why Netflix did their controversial actions?

Bob

Bob
If Netflix wants to make money, they should merely create a new family membership plan. They will lose tons of customers. Damn, when this is their response, you know they've reached their limit. with consistently rising subscription prices and a dearth of truly excellent shows. How is it possible that nobody there has the necessary intelligence?

Let there be peace on earth
Corporate suicide lessons: show greed. They don't seem to understand that everyone is canceling their Netflix subscriptions because they no longer want to pay for it, whereas when Netflix was wonderful, people were willing to pay. The issue is that many individuals pay to have many users on their plan; as a result, if Netflix starts charging extra for each additional user, you'll lose a lot of consumers, like those who have two children in college.

If they really want to end their service, they should follow this procedure. Everything they supplied that was valuable is now available from more technologically advanced rivals. Netflix will cancel this move if we all cancel. They were unmatched when they were the only option, but now there are better alternatives. It's their prerogative to treat Netflix like a second choice if they so desire. Netflix,They may slit their own throats with their Greed.

What happens if you attempt to log into your account while traveling, visiting friends, or riding a bus? You want me to spend $20 for four screens, and then you want people to watch at their friends' and families' homes rather than on Netflix? I won't try to hide the fact that the Disney package is more thrilling.

Expecto Patronum
Netflix simply wants more money. Considering that he increased our plan and gave me access, I have my dad's Netflix login. a rapacious individual. My dad ultimately had to pay extra. I find it difficult to understand how Netflix is losing money. It came to more than $20 per month for the two of us. For that price, you get two packages!

I will instantly cancel my membership if you tell me I can't add my parents to my subscription. Simply put, we didn't watch it frequently enough to justify three subscriptions. My main issue with Netflix is that they don't allow many of their original shows enough time to develop. While the popularity of some shows, such as "Stranger Things," "Bridgerton," and "Squid Games," has skyrocketed, this is not the case for all of them. TV shows shouldn't be canceled after just one season, please.

It's not a good move and Netflix may face severe consequences because of that. Netflix is still not as popular in different countries as compared to the USA and this move won't go well even in the USA.