Password Sharing no more....Why Netflix did their controversial actions?

I am from a big family with lots of siblings. In My country Disney Plus allows me to have 7 profiles with my account so I canceled Netflix and moves to Disney Plus. Netflix still have a bigger library than Disney Plus but outside the US Disney Plus is larger because it has Hulu and Starz content added to the library for free.

Blondes have more Puns
Netflix needs to have a rival that is a complete threat to force Netflix to stop bollocks and lower the membership price. Sadly Amazon prime and HBO seemed to be not enough as the top 12 is dominated by Netflix.

Instead of providing more perks to entice new customers, which would be more effective, they are raising costs for existing members. What if everyone quit watching Netflix? The entire community laughs and decides to withdraw from the membership. Following that, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a large drop. If I am unable to use the same password on all of my devices, I will be compelled to cancel my subscription.

Gyaaaah!
I've been debating whether or not to renew my Netflix subscription for some time now, and I've finally decided that I will not renew. It's time for me to cancel my Netflix subscription since it's simply not worth $20 a month. This is especially true when I consider that when I initially started using Netflix in 2017, the monthly fee was only $14.

Enough is Enough!I'm switching to a different service. And now this blunder—I'm sick of Netflix canceling things I've already been watching. Hulu, HBO Go, and Disney Plus are some additional streaming services that are less expensive alternatives to Netflix that we may use instead. Kodi, once properly developed, is capable of accomplishing all of that for you at no additional expense.

Their subscription base is about to decline rather than grow. Nielsen ratings will be rendered obsolete if subscribers are lost as a result of price increases and cancelled shows. They are the most expensive platform, and as a result of program cancellations, they have the least interesting content; as a result, this will backfire spectacularly, making the other services delighted.

Drew Barrymore As M3GAN
I don't feel bad about paying for Netflix each month because I can let a friend or family use my account. Despite the fact that I almost ever view it, I feel forced to maintain my membership because both of my parents are paying members of the website. If I didn't have roommates, I would sign up for a free trial and watch everything I wanted before canceling my account. If I hadn't been "locked in" with my parents, I would never have been able to tolerate their price rises. I hope their avarice causes them to lose a lot of customers. I hope they lose a lot of customers since some people have children in college and elderly parents on pensions who they must share these accounts with because they cannot afford them all. Netflix needs to acknowledge that its plans are comparable to family plans for mobile phones and account for the effects password sharing has on the network.

I'll be canceling my Netflix subscription if this implies that I won't be able to login in whenever it's convenient for me or grant one other family member access to the account for far shorter time than usual use. I'm canceling my Netflix subscription if I'm unable to grant one additional family member access for consumption that is much lower than usual. Online streaming of content is available in a variety of ways. If that happens, it will be forever. A Netflix subscription is not worth the money spent on it.