Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine’s Day Special Premieres February 9

Staff member
<p>There will somehow be a fourth season of HBO Max’s Harley Quinn, even against such forces as a cartoon-hating emperor of WB and a revamping of the DC Universe that throws out all that came before. We may have to wait a bit for it though (and you know how long the wait between seasons 2 and 3 was). This time, however, we’re getting something in the interim: a holiday special premiering next month.</p>

Super Moderator
Don't go hard on yourself Peter, Our articles have different perspective. Mine focuses more on the Survival of Sapphic shows. Both Articles can co-exist.

The last thing I want to see is King Shark having sex with a Shark Lady. 🤮

Why is The Flash getting lovey-dovey with Zatanna? He is married to Iris?

I suppose I should have known this given that Valentine's Day is the next month, but I was actually hoping for a new Harley Quinn season. I'm really excited to watch this special and I can't wait.
I sincerely want to see lots of screen time for Kiteman and Golden glider.

Never imagined Talia Al Ghul and Darkseid would fall in love, and what gives her that overdone botox look? We appreciate HBO MAX giving us a fantastic rendition of The Last of Us before presenting this to us. You people at HBO MAX are doing a fantastic job.

Bringing you the best of theater
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this program which has swiftly gone to the top of my list of HBO Max binge list. Harley and Ivy's on-screen chemistry is often regarded as the best of all time, whether in live action or animation. And without a doubt, one of the funniest shows of all time.