The Mandalorian Season 3 Trailer Reaches Earth

I had been missing Baby Yoda and I am glad that he is back. He is the only reason why I had been watching.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
I can't believe that The Mandalorian and Joel from The Last of Us is the same person.

Pedro Pascal deserves a lot of praise for both his roles as Mando in Mandalorian and Joel in The Last of Us. It is going to be an amazing experience in 2023 to watch both of these programs at the same time. You will definitely enjoy playing The Mandalorian 3 because there are so many diverse things happening at once. Although the tale of Grogu, Ahsoka Tano, and Luke Skywalker is not at all entertaining, the tale of the Mandalorian is. There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a huge success. It would be great to see some more Force users take on Luke Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. It's possible that some unknown Force users may show up and stick with Luke and Ahsoka like this. There may also be some combat sequences in which they all attack one another before running away. It will be more enjoyable if this is published.

Magaman
This is by far my favorite series that Disney+ has ever produced, topping previous Star Wars and Marvel series as well as any other shows that have debuted on the service. Each episode had the feel of a movie! I'm incredibly excited about season 3, and I can't wait to finally see every Mandalorian in action.

Even though Grogu is my favorite character, I do not like that he will appear in the new season because bringing him back will completely ruin the second season's finale.

I don't have to say much other than keep my fingers crossed while expecting more from mando this new season.

I want Sasha Banks as Koska Reeves again. She doesnt work in wwe anymore so she can be a regular.

This is by far my favorite series that Disney+ has ever produced, topping previous Star Wars and Marvel series as well as any other shows that have debuted on the service. Each episode had the feel of a movie! I'm incredibly excited about season 3, and I can't wait to finally see every Mandalorian in action.
It is possible that there is even a fourth season because there is a lot of events that could not be ended in season 3 and there will be another season to finish them.

I hate WOKE trash
The show's promise was shattered by a comically small particle of green puke. I despise Baby Yoda so badly that I wish I could burn him alive. Those who find it charming have my complete confusion on their heads.