Invincible Season 2 coming to Amazon Prime this late 2023

It is obvious that Amazon started investing more money on this wonderful show after the first season's success and that they have continued to do so in succeeding seasons. I was disappointed when Amazon decided to stop producing Paper Girls, but at least I knew that other excellent Amazon series had a better chance of surviving than Netflix's original content. Since I've always been a great lover of hand-drawn animation, it makes me extremely happy that Invincible has been kept on the air while so many other shows are being reduced in length, eliminated altogether, or both.

I literally have no interest in watching anything else this year besides this tv program. Before the new episode debuts, I'll probably rewatch Season 1 multiple times.

The fan base clearly values the camaraderie between the two characters, as seen by the fact that Invincible can be seen speaking with Alan the extraterrestrial in this teaser. For the role of Allen, Seth Rogen is a fantastic pick. I can so clearly imagine his face and hear his voice in my head whenever I read the comics.

It is obvious that Amazon started investing more money on this wonderful show after the first season's success and that they have continued to do so in succeeding seasons. I was disappointed when Amazon decided to stop producing Paper Girls, but at least I knew that other excellent Amazon series had a better chance of surviving than Netflix's original content. Since I've always been a great lover of hand-drawn animation, it makes me extremely happy that Invincible has been kept on the air while so many other shows are being reduced in length, eliminated altogether, or both.
Amazon is concurrent to many products like Netflix and therefore they will invest a lot of money to avoid that they lose potential customers that prefer use Netflix services, this is why they invest time and money for people subscribing in their services and watching movies.

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
One of the reasons I enjoy this teaser so much is that it is such a clever way to tease the impending second season. I truly can't wait to see more of my favorite characters. The coloring and animation both appear to be quite fine. They seem to have found their aesthetic and are starting to feel comfortable with it. It's going to be a year to remember for sure.

I hope it will get renewed for Season 3. I have trauma with Season 2s because a lot of my favorite shows got canceled on Season 2. The writer of Invincible said the show is meant to have 7 seasons.

Do not worry, It got renewed up to Season 3, So Amazon have a trust on this show. This is their second highest rating show after The boys.

Wandavision
Omniman is one of the nastiest villain I had ever seen. He killed a lot of innocent people, Killed superheroes who considers him friend and says his wife is like a pet to him.

Hey Mickey!
Atom Eve is my favorite character. She has an interesting powers of creating things with her mind. If she exist in real life she can stop global warming by doing reforestation at the Amazon with her powers.