The Boys Season 4, Will surpass whatever gross you see in the past Season

If they will follow the comics, they are going to Russia to finish off the supes but I dont think they will follow that anymore because this show had been so successful it is foolish to end it.

I still can't believe Anthony Starr has not win an acting Award Yet. His portrayal of Homelander is peak acting..

I still can't believe Anthony Starr has not win an acting Award Yet. His portrayal of Homelander is peak acting..
Those acting awards cannot describe his potential and probably those awards do not deserve a pure actor like Anthony Starr

Looks can be deceiving
I hope this upcoming Season 4 is not going to be the last! I want more!

True Patriot
I literally cannot contain my excitement for Season 4 to start!!! It felt like an eternity until I eventually got around to starting to watch this show. I didn't get around to watching the first episode until after the third season had already been released, and after that, I watched all three seasons back to back in a couple of days. The entire series has now been watched by me four times despite the fact that it is one of my all-time favorite shows. Before the start of the fourth season, it would be wise to give the previous seasons another look. Antony Starr is the one who should receive all of the praise for Homelander. The role is tailor-made for him to perfection.

I am under the impression that I should mention that this is one of my most-loved shows of all time on television.
When it comes to the other spin-off series, Gen V, I'm not all that enthused about it because I'd rather not watch Supes when they are in college. My theory is that the fact that The Boys was adapted from a property that was already well-known from its appearance in comic books was the single most important factor in the show's overall popularity.

Lurker
I've been having a lot of fun with this series, in spite of the fact that the MCU and DCEU haven't exactly been pulling their weight. The lads' personalities are becoming more complex, and I can't wait for Soldier Boy to make his comeback in season 5 or season 6.

For the time being, all I am aware of is that I require additional Soldier Boy. After that, we won't have any reason to believe that we've seen the last of him. He's got to be one of the most twisted and badass new characters I've come across, right up there with Captain America.

I wear a scary mask
It has been brought to my attention that there will be a successor to the original Black Noir who recently passed away. It's been reported that the new person is just a carbon replica of Homelander. The work that they performed on solider boy was amazing, so let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't ruin it up. By the way, I thought that was an amazing main character. I'm going to continue to hold out hope that they'll bring him back. He appears to be and behave exactly how one would anticipate someone in his position to be and behave.