TNT Declines To Air Completed Final Season of Snowpiercer

Administrator
<p>There were several Popgeeks articles about Snowpiercer when it premiered a few years ago — based on the French graphic novel and the movie adaption that preceded it, it’s about an endlessly running train that houses the remnants of humanity in an arctic post-apocalyptic world. It has gone on for three seasons on cable and was about to premiere its fourth, at a time in which TNT and similar networks were ditching original programming in favor of the endless reruns they were originally known for.</p>

Go getter
This Warner-discovery merger is the worst thing that happened to fans. First they refuse to release a complete movie and now this. They are willing to release those brain rotting tlc reality shows but they do things like this. Can they at least syndicate this and sell it to other companies.

Along the way I closed my eyes
I am not even a fan of this show but this news pisses me off. Imagine being a long term fan and have a show canceled when the final season is ready to air. First Batgirl and now this.

sup
WarnerBros Discovery has decided not to broadcast the season despite the fact that it has already concluded. Currently, it is being pitched to new networks for prospective distribution. Therefore, there are grounds for optimism among fans. Maintaining your faith in the television Gods is essential.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I heard from the grapevine that the show was removed from their schedule a year ago, and ever since then, they have been looking for a new network or streaming service to give it a home. As of this moment, we were completely unaware of it. After learning that her show would be removed off HBO Max, the creator of Minx issued a warning that other productions would receive the same treatment in the future. Starz became Minx's new network.

Despite the fact that the season has come to an end, Warner Bros. Discovery has made the decision not to air it on their network. At this time, it is being pitched to a number of other networks in the hope that it may obtain distribution on their own platforms. Because of this, activists should not yet lose up hope. Please, for the love of god, put your faith in the gods of television.

#GetLaid
If another studio decides to pick up the show and keep it continuing for more than four seasons, this could turn out to be a gift in disguise. However, we are currently living in the cancellation period. The tale, in my opinion, should be finished by the end of this season. In light of how things eventually settled themselves.

If the season is finished, there's no reason why it couldn't be made available as a bundled offering on another streaming service. For Girls5eva's ardent fans, this could be the first sign of hope following Peacock's near-cancellation of the show. Despite Netflix's history of canceling series, it is our last and best hope.

I missed the previous ones and would like to have a link of the previous 3 seasons and hope by the time I finish there would be 4th coming or at least the news that they are working on it.