Cleopatra Entertainment Acquires New Ultraman Movie

Administrator
<p>Ultraman, one of Japan’s oldest kaiju characters, is about to come back to life in a new adventure. Shin Ultraman will screen tonight and tomorrow night in US theaters courtesy of Fathom Events, but if you miss that showing or you prefer your Japanese superheroes as a home viewing experience, there’s good news: a deal has been reached to distribute the film to home formats next spring.</p>

I always want Ultraman to be popular in the US but all the attempts to make him popular in the West only got him cult status. I do hope this acquisition could be helpful to make Ultraman more mainstream.

Protector of the Ocean
I don't have a DVD anymore so I will definitely watch it in streaming, I just hope it is a service I am subscribed to like Netflix.

I don't have a DVD anymore so I will definitely watch it in streaming, I just hope it is a service I am subscribed to like Netflix.
Not sure many prefer a DVD now and most of us prefer streaming platforms and I wish Amazon prime can get the rights.

Keep your boards rolling
I still have dvd and bluray, I always have fears on internet apocalypse so I need to have hard copies of things.

Follow me
Oh my God, my dad had the original Ultraman live action series on VHS when I was growing up, the episodes are from the 1970,90s and 2000s. I adore it. This looks almost like it!! The more recent ones, like Decker, are the ones I'm watching right now.

I still have dvd and bluray, I always have fears on internet apocalypse so I need to have hard copies of things.
Perfect and this shows you are a true movie lover and likes to have your own collection of movies.

Imagine all the people living in peace
I love that in an age of CGI Ultraman and the monsters he fight are still people in costumes.