New Behind The Scenes Video From Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game

Queen of Selfcare
This game is the reason why Leatherface is leaving Dead by Daylight. They really think people will quit Dead by Daylight for this game. Foolish decision.

This Game is gonna flopped, The evil dead game decided to keep Ash on DBD as it is free promotion. This one removed Bubba from DBD.

Glad they have other killers aside from Leatherface. I got bored with Friday the 13th the game because Jason is the only killer. It can get stale very fast.

Not being a negative Nancy but It will be as dead in three months as Resident Evil resistance and Evil Dead The Game. It's a lose-lose situation because Dead By Daylight will lose its license and I doubt they will want or be able to obtain it back if things don't work out. I really hope I'm wrong. They alienated potential players in addition to Dead by Daylight players. Also have 5 killers only will get stale soon.

This is something I'm actually looking forward to, and I hope it gets the kind of sustained support that we all hoped Friday The 13th would. I sincerely hope that there are plans to add new Leatherfaces and members of his family from the prequels and remakes, new "victims" from the other movies, and new maps from the movies in order to expand the game. I sincerely hope that there are plans for expansion. If the game keeps going in this direction, it has a lot of potential to be very entertaining.

The game looks amazing, but I only wish there was a single-player story mode. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate; maybe just an hour of them arriving and introducing the characters, followed by when they reach the house.
They did the first movie a great deal of justice.
A single-player campaign mode would be nice.

The first Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie was also about Leatherface's family; Leatherface was just the "brawn" that carried out his family's commands. The Sawyer family was included, which I think was a good idea because the movie wasn't just about Leatherface; it was also about the family; Leatherface was just the "brawns" who did as his family said. Later on, I think this game will be challenging for new players, but I'm not sure.

The game severely lacks a single-player or cooperative AI mode. One of the most annoying things about F13 was that players could play as Jason and interact with their friends without harming them or doing anything else. It was completely unplayable for me, and by 2022, making passable artificial intelligence shouldn't be too difficult. I liked playing as a survivor in Friday the 13th: The Game's offline mode, and I would have loved to play as one in this game as well, but you can only play as Jason.

The Truth will set you free
Bubba is leaving DBD for this? Hell yeah! He is my most hated killer because he always camp on hooked survivors. Good riddance!