Somebody I used to know... No I am not talking about the 2011 break up song

Staff member
<p>Somebody I used to know is a creative collaboration between Alison Brie and her husband Dave Franco. Dave’s directorial and writing debut after a career as an actor, and his wife also appears in the film. I’m still angry at Netflix for canceling Glow.</p>

I always want to be a part of a throuple and I will love it if the movie will have a throuple ending.

Crazy!
By the time the trailer ends, it would seem that they are both keen on the lady in question; at least, that’s the impression I’m left with. It’s possible that she’ll reveal her sexual orientation as a lesbian to the woman who is now engaged to her ex-boyfriend. A desperate woman tries to stop her ex-lover from marrying his fiancee, but in the process, she and the bride-to-be realize they have feelings for each other.

You caught my attention when you said there is nudity. I am not the type of person who watches romcoms but the nudity got me sold.

Bringing you the best of theater
Since I am a paying member of Amazon Prime and this appears to be of high quality, I am considering giving it a try. I really hope this movie is about lesbians, because I am tired of being queer baited. In a lot of movies, the protagonist seems bisexual but ultimately chooses to be with a straight guy. My fragile lesbian heart can't take it.

Dave Franco is so confident with his wife that he even directed a movie starring her doing sex scenes with other people. Heck h his wife even got a sex scene with his brother in another movie before.

Go getter
It's good to know that the media are now normalizing interracial couples. I've never seen Alison Brie kiss someone of a different race before. Even though I don't usually like comedies, I might go see this one just to see Alison Brie and Danny Pudi work together again. Their chemistry together shows that they are real-life best friends. I miss how they used to joke around with each other when I was younger back with their community days.

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
This movie has cameos by all the actors I liked from shows that were canceled. This is so strange!

They give this movie the title of Gotye's song but not use Gotye's song as theme song. What a waste!!!!

#GetLaid
I don't know but this movie looks boring and rudimentary. This is just Dave Franco bragging to the world how hot his wife is and the 2 of them have so much time in the world because they have no plans to have children.