Violent Night Hits Digital January 20, Blu-Ray January 24

Staff member
<p>Silent Night Deadly Night, the first “Santa kills people” movie, was released in 1984 to great controversy. If you can believe it, there were people with protest signs standing outside of theaters that showed the film. On his tiny TV in his woodsy cabin, Jim Hopper watched the controversy unfold, and forty years later he donned a red suit and decided to replicate it.</p>

You Don't talk about!
As a Kid who loves Santa, this ruins my childhood. Who is the sick person who thinks violent Santa is a cool concept.

A santa clause that kills people brutally? Shut up and make my bitcoins!

I would love to watch this and I feel it's a unique concept yes it's a controversial one and may raise some eyebrows but at the end of the day, we all like some entertainment and I am sure it will provide that.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
This is what will Santa do to you if you had been so naughty. LOL

Just now, I watched the movie. It makes for a good laugh! When my children are older and inquire about Santa Claus, I plan to show them this movie as an answer. David Harbour is a gigantic bear of a guy who, as shown in Stranger Things and Black Widow, is capable of being both physically imposing and emotionally resonant as a doting parent. Both of these qualities were on display in the performances that he gave in these two shows. Despite the violence and gore, this has the potential to be one of the best Christmas movies ever made. I find pleasure in it exactly due to the fact that it is so repulsive.

Ol Da Foxeee Laydeez lurve mah Aksent!
The plot of the movie is a combination of Die Hard,John Wick,Rambo and The Santa Clause, with a touch of Bad Santa tossed in for good measure. David Harbour would be perfect for the role of Santa Claus. He made Billy Bob Thornton appear to be in the early stages of his career in this grim holiday classic.

restless, uninhibited and aggressive.
This film's idea is simultaneously the most absurd, idiotic, and clever I've ever heard of, and it's one of the main reasons I like it so much. To give you an idea of how outrageously great that is, while I was reading that I couldn't help but laugh out loud. The scene in which Santa is cornered by a criminal but his reindeer come to the rescue after it is discovered that Rudolph can fire lasers from his nose works quite well in this movie.

This is what will Santa do to you if you had been so naughty. LOL
LOL, you better stay Well behaved otherwise Santa is coming this 25th Jan lol, All in all, it will be a thriller to watch.