M3GAN starts Hacking Negative reviews and her online beef with Chucky continues

Staff member
<p>M3GAN’s marketing is complete genius and no wonder it is made $50 dollars as of the writing of this article. Tomorrow the it girl of the killer dolls keeps on making tweets that keeps the people talking. She announce to make an AMA at Reddit and I can’t wait what is she going to say. I will update this article with a link once it is available.</p>

conjunction with free-space theory
The dolls are fighting! M3GAN's twitter account had been the greatest Twitter marketing since Wendy's and Poptarts.

It took Chucky months to reply from M3gan's burns, Now M3GAn has been ignoring him because she is busy for other thinks like counting her box office earnings. The last time Chucky had a movie it bombed in the box office.

Annabelle is the classiest killer doll, She never joined this online drama. She also have more box office success more than these two combined.

This felt like both of my parents are fighting. I love both and I cannot choose sides. I want to see a M3GAN 2 and a Chuckie Season 3. Mother and Father are fighting, I don't know which custody I will go with. 🤣

As soon as I saw the M3gan trailer, which was the first trailer, I knew she and Chucky would argue on Twitter. M3gan and Chucky are both genuinely accomplished exponents of being spooky, sinister, terrifying, and amusing all at the same time. M3gan, on the other hand, can show warmth, wonder, and pizazz when the situation calls for it. She also has a lovely singing voice and is an excellent dancer.

Chucky and those other dolls are like comparing bananas and pineapples, he was responsible for the deaths of thousands of people and that includes a world-renowned wrestler. Chucky can win by possessing Megan's body and could easily enter her with his voodoo spells. Chucky is a doll with voodoo connections and supernatural possession. Unlike M3gan, who is physically incapable of doing so, Chucky can teleport his soul from one body to another and from one object to another, effectively making him immortal. If you put Chucky in an incinerator, he will simply reappear in a different form. If you try to destroy M3GAN, you will lose the game.Chucky achieves his goal, as expected. He have years of experience!

Meggy will be able to defeat Chucky because she is stronger and more resilient than the latter and because she is made of metal, whereas Chucky is of rubber. Meggy will be victorious. Unlike Chucky, her skeleton is made of titanium, as opposed to flesh and rubber. Chucky, on the other hand, is made of both. She possesses superhuman strength and can download her consciousness into any piece of machinery. It is impossible for her to have died due to the existence of the internet.

Pio

Annabelle, as a demon, has the ability to rip them apart in less than three seconds. They both fall far short of Queen Annabelle in every way. Because Annabelle is a demon, she has the ability to take both of their lives just by thinking about it. Because Chucky still has a human mind, she has a good chance of driving him insane. Despite her lack of movement, she is the most dangerous devil doll ever created.