M3GAN 2 underdevelopment and an Unrated version coming

The film would not have been the same without Allison Williams and Violet McGraw, which is why I hope they both return in the sequel. If they aren't, I'll still watch it, but it won't be as good. I want it to be like Terminator, where a horde of evil M3GANs seek to wipe out humanity and one good M3GAN fights to keep the human race alive. I will definitely watch this movie again if they release an unrated version. I want to see the violence and gore.
Both Allison Williams and Violet McGraw did a wonderful job and if they are not returning for the sequel then I may not watch it because I cannot imagine anyone portraying 'Gemma' and 'Cady' as they did.

Complete Global saturation
There is a possibility though that Gemma and Cady will be replaced by new characters, New characters don't know who M3gan is. Gemma and Cady can knows what M3gan can do and they will use Bruce again to destroy her. M3gan is likely to have a new target.

This movie has pretty much have the same plot with Child's play 2018 but this one have the better execution, hence the sequel

I hope I wont wait for a decade for the sequel like I did with Orphan. M3gan killing a child abuser, a sex predator, and a racist in the next episode would cement her status as an anti-hero and bring her greater notoriety like the icon that she is.
Good things take time Like Avtar 2 Did but I would also not like to wait for a decade LOL and hope we can watch the new season every year maybe.

Not the best movie I ever watched but I had fun laughing with M3gan's antics and creepy moments. I can't wait for the r-18 version.

Popcorn Addict
Amy Donald, the dancer who plays Megan could have growth spurt and puberty anytime soon.She should record 10 years worth of footage while she is small so she can be M3gan for years to come.