Wakanda Forever proved the haters wrong!

I want this to make a billion dollars but its hard because of China's situation.

I even saw one saying Black Adam will destroy Wakanda forever in the Box Office. LOL it aged like Milk!

When I watched it, Everyone in the theater are crying. I wonder how different the script would have been if Chadwick didn't die.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
The lengths to which these Top heads in Marvel went to honor Chadwick Boseman were, without question, extraordinary. Though I don't like Letitia Wright on a personal level because she denies the existence of Covid19,but I am so proud of her for the way she honored Chadwick's memory through her performance in this film. For the foreseeable future, I look forward to watching her as the new Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film received an A Cinemascore, and it won't have any serious competition at the box office until Avatar 2. That's a solid showing, even without the film's main character and star, if you're concerned about box office returns.

Trust me
Though I had my doubts before watching, I was pleasantly surprised by the film's quality writing and the acclaim for Chadwick Boseman's legacy. This concludes what has been a rather chaotic fourth phase. I'm one of the people who wants to see T'Challa replaced with another actor but this movie proved me wrong. The closing montage featuring Chadwick Boseman had me in tears.

Those who wanted this movie to fail are now feasting on dust. Audiences need to adjust to the new Normal, in which not every film must make $1 billion to be considered a success.Wakanda Forever is a financial success on all fronts. It's safe to assume that by the time the film's run is over, it will have made at least a billion dollars. Due to the absence of major markets like Russia and China, the film is not likely to finish in the top three or four of the year's box office. Something can only be called "divisive" because people have agendas.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
That's fantastic! Considering the hardships the cast and crew of this film endured, a final tally around $850 million would be nothing short of miraculous. Given that there is no China release, the film's success is especially remarkable given that most Marvel movies fail to reach the billion-dollar mark.

As good as, or better than, Spider-Man: No Way Home, this is easily the best film of Phase 4. On the other hand, I only give a 6-7 to the majority of the newer MCU films. A lot of people seem to think the movie is really sad and miserable. Unlike many other recent blockbusters, this one actually had a plot, developed characters, was expertly directed, and featured top-notch performances from start to finish. T'Challa isn't the focus of this Phase, but his legacy and torch-passing to the next generation seem to be major themes, so that makes sense.

This is an emotional and moving movie, I never thought I will feel like this for a Supehero film.