First, And Probably Last, Photos from The Batgirl Set Revealed

Boss of All Bosses
There is a petition to release this movie. You guys should google it and support it. I mean a petition leads to the release of Snyderverse.

I find it pleasing that the design of the costume remains faithful to the Batgirl garb from Adam West's Batman television series. Even though the movie was finished, the fact that it was scrapped is still very disappointing, as they kept her red hair even if they cast a black girl. who has the power to cut a movie after it has already been shot.

Wazzup!!!
I recently rewatched Batman 1989 and thought Keaton was a solid choice for the role. He is one of the lead role in this movie, I would have seen the film simply to watch him. It's a shame the costume wasn't worn because it wasn't terrible. What I've heard is that they've taken down all the footages of this movie so no more chance of release.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
I was disappointed when the film has been canceled, but I pray that James Gunn and David Zaslov will choose comics from the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s that feature interesting characters we haven't seen on the big screen before.I don't see how it could have been any worse than the recent crop of mediocre superhero films. If I can't see the problem myself, I don't want anyone else telling me it's bad.

Her mask looks like it was constructed from paper mache, and the rest of her outfit looks like it could be purchased at any Halloween supply shop. The evidence isn't encouraging that this would have been a good movie. WB dodged a bullet.

It blows my mind that Marvel is giving the same amount of trust and care to characters on the B and C Lists as they do to the A and B Lists. On the other hand, Warner Bros. doesn't even value their leading actors. Although I've always been more of a Marvel fan, I do hold DC and its characters in high regard, and I don't think these things are fair. My allegiance lies with DC Comics, but I can't deny Marvel's success in the industry at the moment.

Hello Strangah!
If they released it now, I'm confident it would earn five times as much as it would have if they hadn't decided to cancel it. Given the impact that cancelation it had on certain communities, I'm interested in checking it out for myself. I don't see why they shouldn't just release it now that they've basically admitted it was woke crap. It's not like they'd pretend it was ever good, and enough people seem interested in seeing it, so I don't see why you wouldn't at the very least make it available for streaming. Many people would be interested to learn what all the fuss was about.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
I wish I can watch it, If I have the money, I will pay DC to give me a copy.