Groovy, It’s The Evil Dead Rising Red Band Trailer

Looks good; I thought the 2013 remake was frightful and I liked how the emphasis was on scarring. I already know that the male YouTube commentators will be sexist and cry woke because the story's main characters are women. The show's executive producer is Bruce Campbell, who played Ash in the first version of the series. As a result, I have faith that he will succeed in achieving this objective. This reminds me of the fantastic 2013 "Evil Dead" remake, which I can't wait to see along with this one. It would be a real shame if Bruce Campbell wasn't involved in any of the upcoming Evil Dead projects, but I'm still holding out hope that he'll make a cameo appearance at some point.

I wasn't sure how I would feel when I first learned that the movie would take place in a city rather than a forest, but now I can't wait to see it. What a tense preview, I must say. I recently watched a "red band" movie trailer, which was much more somber than the others. Oh no, a severed head, a bloody elevator, legs like cheese graters, and forced glass shard consumption. I really hope this does better at the box office than 2013 did so that we can show that audiences want more R-rated horror movies like this one, because the special effects look just as horrifying, disturbing, and gruesome as they did in that previous year. More, more, more!

There isn't a movie series out there that can match this one in excellence. No matter what happens, the only thing to do is watch Evil Dead. With this one, it seems like they are going for a more somber, horror-themed atmosphere and are not going all out with the jokes. I sincerely appreciate it. When I saw the trailers, I thought this was a direct sequel to Evil Dead, and I was hoping to see Mia Allen again (2013). Despite this, I can't wait any longer!

I'll still be watching the remake even though it lacks the dark humor that made the original such a great film. I'm hoping it's both frightful and entertaining.
This is what I always look in a so-called horror movie because if its just horror then it may not interest and it would be better if they can mix a couple of genres at least lol to make it more entertaining.