Groovy, It’s The Evil Dead Rising Red Band Trailer

Resident Bronteroc
OP, Is this continuation of the 2013 remake? I remember it has a female protagonist.

Your whole family becoming a zombie? This is a nightmare scenario since the monsters you have to kill are people that you love.

It's been fascinating to see how the tone and horror cliches have changed with each installment of this series. Definitely a scary sight. The entire trailer had me on the edge of my seat, and I know I'm not the only one who wants to see more movies like this one. In addition, what the demon did to the mother is horrifying and disturbing. Although I really like the way this sounds, I feel terrible for her sister and her children. Now that we know the book was taken to the city, there are many unanswered questions, but I can't help but wonder how Ash and Mia's family of four will fare against the deadites.

I'll still be watching the remake even though it lacks the dark humor that made the original such a great film. I'm hoping it's both frightful and entertaining.

This movie's existence completely moves me me. The preview was very encouraging. I was already a fan of the movie's color scheme and cinematography before I heard the line "Mommy's with the maggots now." Though I'm looking forward to it, I'm disappointed that Jane Levy won't be reprising her role as "Mia." I am excited to see how this movie goes.

The Kung Fu Irish Princess
Bruce Campbell was right when he predicted that this reboot would be the scariest one yet, despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of the Evil Dead series. I'm hoping Evil Dead does well at the box office when it debuts. The 1980 original Evil Dead movie and the 2012 remake don't seem to matter in this. It is not necessary to watch the series' earlier films because this one is a completely new story.

Although this looks intriguing and the Evil Dead series has always been a favorite of mine since I was a child, it will undoubtedly not be the same without Ash. In my opinion, Kelly or Pablo from Ash vs. the Evil Dead would have made a wonderful addition to this. This is how you should combine the discussions. even if it's just in a supporting capacity. Despite the fact that the 2013 Evil Dead movie proved that the series could continue without Ash, I am confident that the new characters from Ash vs. The Evil Dead could be used to tell a lot more thrilling tales.