Wednesday Season 2 Announced!

@Maverick Need to call you out but you only seem to enjoy shows and movies with straight white male protagonist. Everything that doesn't belong to that category is "Woke" for you. I rather be woke than be a Bigot.

My love is electrifying from above
I can hardly wait for season two to start. From the first epi, Jenna Ortega made a strong impression on me. Her acting feels absolutely right; she did end up being a massive hit online. I think most introverts would see themselves in Wednesday Addams. It's great that Tim Burton and Netflix have committed to a second season.

Do not mess with the Power
What a wonderfully original touch to include Bloody Mary in this announcement. My day is made brighter whenever the creators of a show actually listen to and act on the opinions of their viewers. Ortega's performance here was remarkable, as she brilliantly embodied Wednesday Addams. People use to say that Christina Ricci is the ideal and perfect Wednesday. Now she has been replaced by newcomer Jenna. I'm dying for the next chapter to come out. I am also stoked that Sandman got renewed!

Administrator
Staff member
I bet the fans of this show never watched a Single Addams family cartoon,sitcom and movies. Gen Z just got attracted this edgy character who use to wear pink in cartoons.

1c0a88e7ce27e5a92fd6730f3dcc31f2.jpg

My friend gave me their Netflix Password
Wednesday's second season premiere is fast approaching, and I cannot wait. The Addams Family is not a show I've ever seen, but I can't help but be intrigued by Wednesday Addams. My enthusiasm for the show's renewal for a second season is beyond words, given how much I loved the first and how great the cast is. Please let me take a moment to tell you that Jenna Ortega is the most stunningly gorgeous and flawless human being who has ever graced this planet. Every single thing she does astounds me, and she deserves the world. I thought her performance as Wednesday Addams was spot on. It was entertaining to watch even though I am well past my teen years.

Lurker
After watching the pilot, I knew I had to keep up with the series, and I did so by binge-watching subsequent episodes. In addition to being ecstatic at the prospect of a second season, I would love for there to be more than two. Once Cristina Ricci leaves, I'd love to see the other actresses who have played Wednesday in the past return for season two.

I finished watching the first season of this show just before the holidays! Wednesday behaved in a way I had never seen her before that was remarkable! Until the second season is released, I am just unable to contain my excitement. Additionally, Jenna Ortega has advanced considerably since I first encountered her on Yes day. She has significantly advanced since then. Netflix chose to use the song from the popular meme trend because they were unable to ignore the influence of Lady Gaga's Bloody Mary and Tik Tok.

I knew there would be a second season because the first was so successful, but the fact that they used the song was just sickening—in a good way. The quality show must go on with more seasons. What if Wednesday battles multiple demons with her friends and requires additional support? What if she discovers another Wednesday and locates the Wednesday with the Addams Family Value? So Cristina Ricci can play a different role. A multiverse of Wednesdays!

What if she receives aid from her and we discover that she is more powerful?

Finally some Good News from Netflix, I am still recovering from all the shows they canceled.
I am still feeling heart ached because of canceled shows and there is no assurance that they may not cancel this one once we start liking it.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Bad news, Season 2 will be in 2024, I hope the hype is alive when the time comes.