Wednesday Season 2 Announced!

Future Squid Game winner
Finally some Good News from Netflix, I am still recovering from all the shows they canceled.

Oi Oi Oi
People were freaking out on Twitter, assuming that Netflix had lost the rights to Amazon, and I couldn't help but laugh at the fans who were complaining about it. That they were wrong is shown here. Now that we know it won't be streamed on Amazon Prime, we can all take a deep breath. I can't say I blame them, though, after seeing what they did with 1899, Midnight Club, and Warrior Nun on Netflix. The fact that Netflix uses AI to decide which shows get cancelled has made it hard for viewers to trust the service.

Netflix will be stupid if they canceled this show because it is a worldwide phenomenon. I mean look how Brie Larson got catfished by a fake article saying she is Jenna Ortega's favorite actress and she invited her on her Youtube channel. That is how Big Jenna Ortega right now.

Netflix Headquarters will experience violent riots if they cancel this show.

So far, this show has been great fun, and I anticipate season 2 to be on par with or even better than the first. The show's renewal for a second season comes as no surprise, given the quality of the first. Sincerity aside, I thought this show was excellent and deserved a second season. Wednesday Addams is a fantastic creation, and Jenna Ortega does a fantastic job of bringing her to life for a contemporary audience. Let's raise a glass to the future and the hope of many more seasons!

Even though it was only a short monologue, Jenna's opening speech as Wednesday made me feel a lot of emotions. I'm thrilled that my lovely wife Jenna will be appearing in Season 2; she's such a gifted actress that I'd watch any film just to catch a glimpse of her. I'm so excited that my future wife Jenna will be featured in the second season. She exemplifies the ideal Goddess. That woman is my future wife. She is, but she does not realize it just yet.

I hate WOKE trash
Why the hell people like this overrated woke trash with a Mary Sue character?