Scream 6 Ghostface is such a Wednesday Fan he decided to target Jenna Ortega instead of Neve Campbelle

It's Molin time!
It is theoretically feasible to create an infinite number of these movies because ghostface always takes on a different identity. Like you did with Freddie and Jason, you won't waste your time sitting around doing nothing. The Scream movies are renowned for their ongoing exploration of novel concepts.

The Producer of this movie got lucky they cast Jenna Ortega in Scream 5 and 6 because she became a huge huge huge star after Wednesday

River City Citezen
She is so overrated, Cristina Ricci will always be Wednesday. I cannot stand this impostor.

I never watched a single Scream movie but we are talking about Jenna Ortega and I watch everything that stars her. Jenna Ortega is life!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I too like her a lot and love her playing different roles and lover her the most in Scream and The Babysitter: Killer Queen.

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
Loving all the horror films coming this 2023. It could be a golden age for horror because so many great horror movies coming this year.

Along the way I closed my eyes
I am simping to Jenna a lot, I am not a stalker or anything but I follow all of her socials. She is so pretty and I just can't stop starring at her face. Her personality is also addicting. I will watch everything that casts her.

Loving all the horror films coming this 2023. It could be a golden age for horror because so many great horror movies coming this year.
She is one of the best at portraying all sorts of roles and looks like she has many stalkers lol