Couch Command Podcast - THE STATE OF STAR WARS

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
2 words: Very toxic fanbase! I can reason with Maga trolls but not with them, that is how bad they are.

Money Heister
Thanks for interviewing DJ because I get to learn how working actors and Stunt doubles work in Hollywood. I know some of them Stunt men also works as goons for action movies too. Only a lucky few of them became full time onscreen actors with big names. They risk their lives for out entertainment and safety of big stars. The unsang heroes of the movie industry.

I still think people mistake "toxic fanbase" for what you get when you're exposed to seeing everyone on the internet.

The fans I follow and interact with have been nothing but great. Including the ones that don't like the new stuff.

And the main problem was how Disney treated the actors. You can't control the entire population of the planet. But you can hold a company accountable for its own actions.

SCP foundation Mascot
I am crossing my finger that Way of Water will be a hit because if it fails, the Theater owners will suffer. Black Adam is a let down already. It makes me realize producers should not blow the budget beyond 100 million, especially if China is not available. Cameron had been to ambitious for making a movie that needs to make 2 billion to break even. It made $555,946,208 globally by far. I want a 3rd movie so I do not want this to fail.

Chainsaw man is crazy show with all the wackiness and gore. Wednesday is a Show I can't believe I will end up loving. She is kind of a Mary Sue but a very interesting Mary Sue. Jenna Ortega is a walking spectacle.

I am nervous for Avatar 2 because I want a 3rd film and It still hasn't reach the 2 Billion target to break even. It is currently $955,234,966 which is a lot of money but this movie is way too high budget that expectations are high. I waited decades of my Youth for this sequel.

Thanks for interviewing DJ because I get to learn how working actors and Stunt doubles work in Hollywood. I know some of them Stunt men also works as goons for action movies too. Only a lucky few of them became full time onscreen actors with big names. They risk their lives for out entertainment and safety of big stars. The unsang heroes of the movie industry.
They deserve more because they work behind the scenes and are an integral part of the movie but we as viewers don't know much about them because they are not even given their deserving credit.

I am crossing my finger that Way of Water will be a hit because if it fails, the Theater owners will suffer. Black Adam is a let down already. It makes me realize producers should not blow the budget beyond 100 million, especially if China is not available. Cameron had been to ambitious for making a movie that needs to make 2 billion to break even. It made $555,946,208 globally by far. I want a 3rd movie so I do not want this to fail.
I also don't understand why they spend so much on a movie when even a mid-budget movie can do well, why put yourself at stake, they should calculate everything and then plan the budget for a movie.

PammyTVAddict
Let the old fans whine, The new fans will replace them eventually, they are old so they gonna die soon. They just can't accept wokeness but times change.