#SaveWarriorNun Netflix cancels Warrior Nun

Super Moderator
<p>#SaveWarriorNun is trending on Twitter right now. The 2 season run of this action fantasy ended. It ended in a cliff hanger which is nightmare for the fans of this comic book adaptation. Fans waited for one and a half year before the second season before the second season. The Show was consistently in top 10 for 3 weeks in many countries but because of the high budget it became a target by cancellation.</p>

Future Squid Game winner
I already learned my Lesson with Netflix, Watch Asian and European Originals, they have higher chance renewal than American ones because of lower budget. I did take a risk with Wednesday because it is such a hit that Jenna Ortega is everywhere. High Budget American shows have higher pressure with Netflix they are always in life and death situation. Being top 10 is not enough, they have to be top 5 in many countries.

This show barely escaped cancellation on its first season. I think there is a solution to stop shows getting canceled. Netflix should add a tip Jar on each show so fans can donate cash to reduce the budget of a show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samus
Something is suspicious, When Ava have a male love interest the show got renewed. When suddenly her love interest is Beatrice because of the fan shipping the show got canceled. Netflix seem to have a thing against lesbian content. One of the characters of the imperfects claims to be Arrowace but obviously in Lesbians with someone and the show also got canceled.

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
It has already been said everything that could be said. Netflix continues to make errors. The prospect of never seeing this story progress and never having these characters and performers collaborate again sucks, therefore we're going to keep fighting until there is truly no hope left.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I had a very hard time falling asleep last night since I was so upset that Emily in Paris received a full season renewal whereas warrior nun only had a two-episode cancellation. Warrior Nun was canceled despite breaking a record for being the highest-rated Netflix show on Rotten Tomatoes, performing well with viewers, and expanding its fan base without any advertising. It's not sensible, is it?

Watch Me
I'm completely devastated. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. It appears that they decided before releasing the film, based on the lack of promotion. It seems strange to me as well because I felt like a second season was overlooked because I was so surprised we got one in the first place. Season 2 received such a positive response and generated so much hype, so why is it being canceled now? . If they take on Warrior Nun, I'd be willing to join a new platform. This excellent show's cancellation will result in Netflix losing a whole segment of its audience.

Housewife turn criminal
Why won't Netflix simply renew a moderately popular show like Warrior Nun for a second season at the same price as the first? With each succeeding season, Netflix pays out more money according to their business plan. In those circumstances, it should be up to the show's creators to decide whether or not to produce another season. If your ratings are worse than those of Stranger Things and Squid Game, demanding extra financing is the final nail in the coffin. I was hoping Amazon Prime will pick this up but then Amazon prime canceled Paper Girls.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I don't understand why Netflix would cancel Warriors Nun after it was the number one show for a while. I'm starting to think that Netflix's top executives hate both revenue and customers. I sincerely hope they find a new spot for it. Netflix is quickly becoming a burial ground for great shows that were canceled too soon.The number of my favorite shows that Netflix has canceled is very shocking. There aren't many left that make Netflix subscriptions desirable.

The only time I remember a petition saved a show from cancellation are with Sense8 and Lucifer.