Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

I said oooh
This Franchise has been given a subtle update, which I find very appealing. This appears to be even better than the first film in this mini-series, Bumblebee, which was already a fantastic start. I really admire the imaginative approaches used in character design. Because of the occurrence of various events and the presence of the Beast Wars, I believe that this film and the upcoming Bumblebee film take place in a universe distinct from those created by Michael Bay for his films.

I had low expectations with Transformer movies thanks to Michael Bay but this one gives me hope.

Staff member
I am neither a fan of the Transformers series nor Michael Bay. However, I have been watching the Transformers and Michael Bay movies for many years. It has become some kind of habit. Transformers have high-concept action, fast cutting, and extensive VFX which make these movies worth watching. I think Bad Boys, The Island, and Pearl Harbor are good movies from Michael Bay.

I am not overly excited about this one because I was disappointed with their previous installments. Hopefully, this one is good.

This is the first time I see the Beastwars robots interacting with humans. I hope next trailer they show the decepticons.

Optimus Primal looks like a real Gorilla in the cartoons, this one looks like a robot right away without transforming to robot form.

I like this change. I also didn't know transformer were animals. It was only one time in movies fight in valley. And we can say Deceptions are also robotic animals. Movie: Revenge on Fallen - fight scene on highway.