Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Awkward Correspondent
<p>Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Brings back late 90s and early 2000s nostalgia as they finally utilized Beast Wars: Transformers.</p>

I always thought Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal are the same person. I am wrong.

Not gonna watch because who makes a Beast Wars movie without Black Arachnia on it. Where is my Spider Waifu?

Michael Bay is not the director? No Wonder we are not bombarded with explosions.

restless, uninhibited and aggressive.
I never liked those soulless Michael Bay Transformer movies but this one seems more respectful to what Transformers is. Its like an actual fan made this movie.

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
I frequently had the impression as a child that I was the only one who was completely engrossed in Beast Wars, and I still have the impression that I am the odd one out and all that hype I see online means I am not alone. I am overjoyed that it has been resurrected. We still have fond memories of our carefree youth. It brings back memories of the Beast Wars show back then. Arcee is one of those characters who is always interesting to see, and she looks like she is going to play an important role. We hope you enjoy the Generation 1 having interactions with the Beastwars characters.

I'm glad to see the Maximals Squad getting some credit for their efforts because they felt non canon when they first arrived on tv. I, like many other children who grew up in the 1990s, spent a lot of time watching the first Beast Wars television series. I recognized the original Cheetor, Rhino, and Airazor. Optimus Prime was also in attendance. The animation of the transformation is so good that it's clear where the parts are placed and that they don't just vanish into thin air. As a result, I'm hoping they'll include other iconic characters like Rattrap, Dinobot, and Blackarachnia.

Trust me
I have no doubt that this will be the best Transformers film since Bumblebee because the robots look and behave exactly like the original Transformers cartoons. Despite the fact that I prefer Michael Bay's films, I enjoyed this one. Despite the fact that Optimus Prime's appearance can be a little off, especially up close, I'm confident that the finished product will be fantastic.

To clear the air, I believe it is critical to state that these films are more of a reboot than a prequel. In the first film, directed by Michael Bay, Prime arrived on Earth some time after Bumble Bee. Someone with only a passing familiarity with the series seems more likely to say something like this. Despite the fact that Michael Bay's films have performed exceptionally well at the Chinese box office, Bay's films are, on the whole, quite bad. This brings back memories of cartoons I used to watch as a child.100 times better than Michael Bay and his Botox addict muse Megan Fox.