M3GAN Is Back To Bring Joy Into Our Dreary Lives

Administrator
<p>For the record, I don’t recommend starting the day with an article about how AI will make the act of writing (basically what I’m doing right now), art, music and any other creative activity or skill obsolete. I don’t think humanity is ready, psychologically, to be rendered worthless in such a manner, nor will it ever be.</p>

British Columbia Made
No Wonder she is insulting Chucky on Twitter again. Well Chucky has a lot of time in his hands because his show is currently off Season.

I'm chilling in my raft at the South Pacific
You guys should try to Dm her on twitter. She is going to respond. I just got a creepy chat with M3gan and she is now calling me her Bestie. Help me!

I am so Afraid of Dolls that if I see Megan, I will hit her face with a baseball bat.

Last edited by a moderator:
exuberant
On this trailer, she continues to murder more people. She can manipulate people, follow instructions (maybe too well), swear, walk and talk like a human, kill people in unique and creative ways, and drive a fucking sports car, among other things. The best horror doll of all time will always be M3GAN. If she gets a sequel, she might surpass Chucky.

This trailer was entertaining to watch, but it revealed many important plot points. I get pumped up just watching her walk around carefree, as if she isn't about to do something bad. You can count on me to see it when it comes out. Should I give a standing ovation to the prosthetic teams for their work on Megan's appearance? I'm still baffled as to how they managed to put that actress's face on that body. She is not a CGI manipulated image; she is a real 12-year-old girl wearing a mask.

The person in charge of music at M3GAN should be paid more. Taylor Swift was the first. Now it's Bella Poarch, and the songs they use are incredible. M3GAN's voice sounds more like a robot's at first, but as the trailer progresses and she learns more, her voice sounds more like a person's. It's not surprising that she can learn to program on her own because she has Internet access. Scientists are working on something similar to M3GAN, which is terrifying to consider.

This film will either be ridiculously awesome or ridiculously bad... In any case, it should be a good time. That dance was creepy as hell, the rest of the video looks bad, and they appeared to show a lot of kills already. Is this the 2018 sequel to Chucky? Reboot. You've probably heard of the robot Chucky. Something has messed up his programming, causing him to be aggressive toward his owner when all he wants to do is be friends with him. She is kind of similar to the 2019 Reboot Chucky.Megan has simply been misunderstood.

Future Squid Game winner
I really wish they had made this film R-18 because the violence and gore would have been toned down in PG-13. Megan's potential is hampered as a result of the restriction. Despite being a horror film, it appears to be a lot more realistic in terms of the threats posed by artificial intelligence than the majority of science fiction films. The fictionalized threat of artificial intelligence is that it will turn against humans, whereas the realistic threat is that it will precisely follow our instructions but will employ methods that we did not anticipate and do not want.

Essex Village
I cannot blame them for making this movie pg-13, there is a bigger audience with PG-13 R18 movies, especially the horror ones struggles in the box office.