Sleepy Coffee
In the second installment of the Borat film franchise, she played a hilarious role. Her ability to match Sacha Baron Cohen's antics completely astounded me. Her improvisational skills are truly astounding. Bodies, Bodies, Bodies, on the other hand, introduced me to a different side of her personality. It should come as no surprise that she will appear in a Marvel Cinematic Universe production. She is very energizing and uplifting to be around. Immediately after graduating from acting school, a significant role like that one. Maria, you did an excellent job! Her upcoming work in film and television is something we are very excited to see.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
She is also very active in charity work and she is not even that rich yet.

I still believe she got robbed of Golden Globes, she deserves it more than Rosamund Pike.

The Truth will set you free
She is very brave when she agreed to do the prank on Rudy Giulianni. She remained calm and poised during that prank where could get hurt IRL.

Sweet and Sour
There are actresses who are prettier than her or have better acting talent than her but they will never beat her in charisma and presence. There is something special about her that words cannot explain.

Nina Dovrev is American Born Bulgarian and speaks the Language fluently. They should work together someday,

There are many actors who are talented but cannot book jobs because of attitude problem. Her fast rise and might have something to do with the positive feedback from the actors who worked with her.

Staff member
I did not know of this actress until she was nominated for best actress in a supporting role at the Academy Awards. However, I am yet to watch her movies. Since she has also been nominated for critics awards, I believe she must be a good actress.

She is one of my favorites and I love her movies and the way she performs in different situations and definitely will be looking for this one.