Girls5eva finds will find a larger audience thanks to Netflix

Super Moderator
Girls5eva is one of the most popular comedies on the Peacock streaming service. Peacock has been canceling shows left and right recently. On the start it’s shows have a better Survival rate on Netflix.
Despite a cult following and winning awards, Peacock does not wish to renew this wonderful and underappreciated comedy.
I presume that if Netflix releases the first season of Girls5eva, the show will be cancelled after one season. Given that cancellation rates are lower when a streaming platform is new, pitching the first season of this show Peacock at the time was a wise decision. So it helped the show to have two season.
Now that Peacock is canceling shows, the Girls5eva team is looking for a new home.
Peacock did in allow this comedy to grow a fanbase. Now that there are two seasons available, purchasing it will be a wise decision for Netflix because it will allow them to gain a...

Continue reading...

conjunction with free-space theory
Momentum and 4stars are my favorite songs from the show.

Although I was interested in seeing it, I didn't want to make the effort to obtain Peacock or locate it somewhere. I'm glad it wasn't immediately cancelled.Finding a show with a lead character my age and a script that is still interesting and not just another dull soap opera is difficult as a woman in my forties. Glad that Peacock allowed the show find a new home after cancellation.

Girls5Eva is completely enjoyable and hillarious. The references to early 2000s music are all spot on, and I'm glad this comedy is finally getting the attention it deserves. I'm overjoyed that Girls5eva will be available on Netflix and that I won't have to pay for Peacock. I'm glad it'll have a third season on a platform I can watch.

Future Squid Game winner
There is no Peacock on my country and I want to watch this show the moment I heard the songs and watched the trailer. It will have a great momentum in Netflix since it will start with two seasons already available. I wish Netflix sold the shows they canceled just like how they rescue canceled shows.

Glowing
Season 1 and 2 will be on Netflix but will remain available on Peacock but Season 3 will become a Netflix original. This is such a fun show and I never thought Netflix rescued it from cancellation I heard Girls5eva will become a real life girlband because they are going to have a world tour.

My favorite songs from the show

This show have lots of bops and comedies so please watch it once it is in Netflix. It deserves more Seasons than Emily in Paris.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
This show was absolutely adorable and fun. I had a great time binge-watching it! I'm hoping this becomes popular on Netflix. Netflix has a global audience reach.

I've mentioned this series to several of my friends, and they seem interested—until they learn it's on Peacock. Because Netflix has a larger market, this show may do well. Peacock made a mistake by letting it go because they thought Vampire Academy would be their number one show. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and Fallopian tubes that Season 4 will be a success on Netflix. The two-season start-up can help it gain traction.

This is your end spammer
Renee Elise Goldsberry appeared on She-Hulk which is a big hit despite the vocal internet haters. I hope her appearance on that show could help Girls5eva's momentum on Netflix. Its a very funny show, I can claim even funnier than Big Bang Theory.