e2kyar3vgaa-5xr_orig.png
The trademark bot has once again blessed us with it's glorious bounty. The third Reiwa Kamen Rider will be "Kamen Rider Revice."

I have yet to see any explanation of the characters used that will help indicate how it's meant to be pronounced or give us a hint as to the theme. As always, it's usually at least one month if not two before we get any concrete details.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I guess it does sound like a tech season, so that's one thing "everyone knows is a thing in these shows" that actually panned out the way other fans on other forums expected.

EDIT: Ok, someone found another page connected to Revice which has the word Henshin in some sort of wierd fax-machine font Japanese. That is definitely skewing my assumptions as to what Revice means towards "Revive/ Rebirth + device." Maybe it'll have an old/ junk tech theme?

Last edited:
R

raden238

The first thing that came to my mind was Device rhymes with Revice. So it has to be tech-based. But knowing Toei, the name is never ever accurate to what the Rider really is and they tend to merge motifs together such as Ex-Aid and Ghost.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Newest info from Rangerboard:

According to this, Cranejoe said in a livestream that he did a couple days ago that Revice is dinosaur themed with red eyes and is weirdly colored like Ex-Aid. The belt is light green with half of in being a display and the gimmick seems to be a big tourist stamp.

The secondary is also apparently mostly black with orange and Revice will appear in the summer movie (I'm assuming Superhero Senki)
--------------------------------
-Main Rider has red compound eyes, white mouth, “crushers” have a black outline, a V shape is on the forehead. Body color is a mix of orange, green and purple. The belt is basically light green, with the left side containing an item (a stamp?) and the right side containing a display.

-2nd Rider is mostly black in color with orange mixed in. His forehead has what looks like an open dinosaur mouth on it. He has light green compound eyes peaking through the dinosaur face. Has no belt, just a plain buckle.

-There are 2 other riders with symbols on the left side of their chest, but it seems they are also “opposite” to each other

Здравствуйте, буду краткой. Я и мои друзья-волонтеры создали в 2013 году фонд «Страна чудес». В основном занимаемся помощью детям.
Если у вас есть возможность помочь, заходите - https://bfstranachudes.ru/wards/
Если возможности нет, хотя бы не удаляйте это сообщение. Спасибо.

Дети и организации, которым мы с вами уже помогли: https://bfstranachudes.ru/assisted/

R

raden238

According to this, Cranejoe said in a livestream that he did a couple days ago that Revice is dinosaur themed with red eyes and is weirdly colored like Ex-Aid. The belt is light green with half of in being a display and the gimmick seems to be a big tourist stamp.

The secondary is also apparently mostly black with orange and Revice will appear in the summer movie (I'm assuming Superhero Senki)
-Main Rider has red compound eyes, white mouth, “crushers” have a black outline, a V shape is on the forehead. Body color is a mix of orange, green and purple. The belt is basically light green, with the left side containing an item (a stamp?) and the right side containing a display.

-2nd Rider is mostly black in color with orange mixed in. His forehead has what looks like an open dinosaur mouth on it. He has light green compound eyes peaking through the dinosaur face. Has no belt, just a plain buckle.

-There are 2 other riders with symbols on the left side of their chest, but it seems they are also “opposite” to each other

Yep sounds about like what Toei would do. It's never straightforward anymore with the motifs, just weird themes mixed together.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Kamenridersaurus, eh? Better hide it from Getter Robo.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Producer Ohmori's stench is all over this, so all more reasons I probably won't bother watching it.

So the poster has been released for the upcoming Saber/Zenkaiger movie, and there's a pair of unfamiliar suits on it at the top above Saber. There's a lot of speculation that this could be Revice and his secondary.

e4sry2ducaiqdzt_orig.jpg

are-you-revice_orig.jpg