Formally known as Bennu
Welcome to the discussion thread for Ultraman Z, Episode 22; "Individual Tomorrows"

This Week: After the announcement of STORAGE's dismantling, everyone seem to be going their separate ways. As Haruki and Yoko are strolling through town, they once again run into the Space Pirate! Alien Barossa boasts that he will get his revenge for the defeat of his brothers. In the face of this powerful enemy’s attack, SC-1 Sevenger, which was headed for a museum, shows activity for the first time in a while!

Meanwhile behind the scenes, Juggler seems to have something else in mind…

sevenger.jpg

"STORAGE's Mechanic Heart And Soul Has Returned!"​

Remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.
HOWEVER! This is not the place to discuss future episodes. You may discuss previous episodes, next-episode previews and related subjects, but stick to the episode at hand. Please be considerate of those who haven't watched ahead yet. Thank you

Formally known as Bennu
Nice to see Sevenger make a comeback even if it might be for a one time episode.

Aww, I missed his angry little face!

I was a little worried at first. An episode directed by Sakamoto and straight away they put designated action girl Yoko into tiny shorts. Luckily they kept him restrained and by the end of it they gave her a rare victory.

Nice to see a cameo by Z's suit actor Hideyoshi Iwata as King Joe's new pilot. Or if you recognize him from his more regular on-screen role in Geed, perhaps the GAFJ has been infiltrated by either Zena or another Alien Shadow using the same disguise?

Yet another new robot, and while I appreciate that it does look more high tech than King Joe so there is a sense of development...why is it a robot version of any Ultra other than Z? Tsubuaraya's obsession with Zero continues. This is the second robot version of him!

Last edited:
S

scikaiju

I didn't realize Sevenger was holding Beialrok in that pic until I watched the episode lol.But it is good to see him in action one more time. Now I know I said I figure juggular is playing the long game here in a previous episode discussion, or at least I think I did, but for the life of me I can't get a grip on what it is,. I suppose he's trying to draw cerebro into a trap by increasing his confidence that his plan is going to work, whi=tch I'm assumong has something to do with the new RoboZero here since he helped the new guys in base get the data gthey needed from Z finisher.. Also Belialrok's reaction when he finds out Z already beat this monster that was chuckle worthy.

D

Dr Kain

I loved the scene when Yoko tricked Belialrock into helping her. Other than that, it was an okay episode. I felt it was too rushed though. This could have easily been a two-parter, which makes having another clipshow a few weeks back even more ridiculous. The time they spent putting that garbage together could have gone to make sure their episodes are well paced. Or maybe just cut out the M1 episode like they could have with the Horoboros one for the one that came before that.

It's a shame as this show started out really well, but the last several episodes sans the Kemur Man one have been poorly paced. Also, when is the alien parasite thing that is taking over people's bodies going to actually do something? He's starting to make Saki from R/B look like a better villain.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I'm starting to think bringing up the Devil Splinters was kind of a wasted idea.