What has changed in the fan subbing community working on super sentais?

Hello I haven't posted on HJU for a very long time, the place has changed and time has passed.I was wondering what changes had happened among the teams subbing super sentai. Is it still a genre teams work on? I keep hoping for Toei to release officially old super sentais in Europe but even Dairanger hasn't been officially made available so far.

I'm not sure how you mean. The only Sentai that is not completey subbed at this point (official or fansub) is Turboranger. Dairanger, and all Sentais from Jetman to Hurricanger, has been officially subbed by Shout Factory, and you can either get the DVDs or watch streaming on TubiTV or Shout Factory's website.

D

Dr Kain

As Black Fang just said, every show except Turboranger has been subbed. Turboranger is currently at episode 37.

Dairanger was fansubbed by two different groups before it was released officially by Shout! Factory. Being that you said you live in Europe, you will have to import all of the series they have released (Region 1), or get a VPN that lets you change your location to the US to watch them on their website.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
>the sentai with my favorite opening theme got last place and Wandering Moonbeams takes long periods of time to release short bursts

Poor Turboranger.

D

Dr Kain

At least it is one of the worst series getting last place.

I'm not sure how you mean. The only Sentai that is not completey subbed at this point (official or fansub) is Turboranger. Dairanger, and all Sentais from Jetman to Hurricanger, has been officially subbed by Shout Factory, and you can either get the DVDs or watch streaming on TubiTV or Shout Factory's website.
That's impressive....I remmber back then in 2011 a lot of old super sentais were not subbed or just partly subbed.Glad to see so much work was done..As for dvds, so far in France only Bioman has been made available. Hopefully more will come.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, I doubt too much has changed. After all, Shout Factory only got to about 13 seasons worth out of what is going on 50. And, at least, when seasons are subbed, the whole thing is usually done. I guess there's quite a few really dedicated groups dividing work amongst themselves, or keeping up with the new stuff.

Some of them even go into all out flourish, with special fonts for when characters shout out attack names & karaoke lines in both languages for theme songs. I'm not really 100% if they were doing that back then, or not. The only toku I remember seeing prior to 2011 was Kamen Rider Kabuto and part of the first episode of W.

D

Dr Kain

Yeah, I doubt too much has changed. After all, Shout Factory only got to about 13 seasons worth out of what is going on 50.

12 shows is still impressive considering people figured they would quit after Kakuranger.

We also would have had more by now had Hasbro's acquisition of Saban not occurred to put that on hiatus at the moment. Of course, doing so also led to Kamen Rider's licensure.