Just a little heads up. Apparently each episode will only be on the youtube channel for two weeks before being removed. So if anyone was intending to let the episodes build up and then binge them, you'll have to change your plans and switch to weekly viewing with the rest of us.

Just a little heads up. Apparently each episode will only be on the youtube channel for two weeks before being removed. So if anyone was intending to let the episodes build up and then binge them, you'll have to change your plans and switch to weekly viewing with the rest of us.
OK...GJ
Thanks

Formally known as Bennu
Episode 2 was another solid episode.

SPOILERS

We get to know a bit more about Haruki and the rest of team STORAGE, Haruki is a likable protagonist who works hard because he wants improve himself to protect others, Yoko is the tough girl who challenges any guy who wants to date to an arm wrestling match but she has a cheerful demeanor especially around older men who she swoons over particularly head of the maintenance team at STORAGE Kojiro Inaba. Chief Hebikura is a tough commandor who clearly cares for his team especially Haruki but judging by their hand to hand combat sparring, he doesn't go easy on him however he leaves some words of wisdom that actually helped Haruki deal with this episode's monster of the week, which was beast that can become invisible and absorb electricity. Yuka is the scientist who works on the gadgets and weapons and seems she wants to prove her inventions are the best.

I like how the show explains that the transformation device has a barrier around it making Haruki the only one who can see it. I also like that the idea that Z creates a doorway that Haruki can walk through so they can interact, it's a pretty different way of doing the classic Ultra and host interactions. Though I'm not sure how I feel about the idea that both host and Ultra have to be motivated to combine.

Also the episode pulls a Superman/Clark Kent/Lois Lane love triangle at the end where we discover Yoko seems to have a crush on Z after he saved her and after she found out he's over 5,000 years old (and that's the age of a rookie Ultra)

It seems Tsuburaya has re-uploaded episode one to their youtube channel, marked as a "special transmission." No word as to whether this is permanent or if they're just giving it another two weeks. I did notice that the episode length is slightly shorter than I recall, so either they've changed the ads or it's been edited in some way.