How to Draw Harley Quinn with Amanda Conner | DC Art Academy

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
Getting into Art Academy wasn't not easy. Between perfecting my portfolio and keeping my grades up, the cover letter nearly slipped my mind. That's when I decided to hire cover letter writer and let me tell you, it was best desicion. This pro not only highlighted my passion for art but also how my unique perspective could benefit the academy. If you're struggling with your application, don't underestimate the power of a well-written cover letter. It might just be the missing piece that helps you stand out in a sea of talented applicants.
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
Studying at the Academy of Arts is my dream, but the challenging curriculum intimidates me. Although I've found a proposal writing service just in case, there's a lingering fear that I might not succeed, leading to dismissal. Despite these concerns, I'm determined to face the challenges and pursue my passion for the arts.

Details

Feb 10, 2020 at 4:08 PM
Posted by EileenCruz
Welcome to the DC Comics Art Academy, a series of art tutorials and interviews recorded at Comic-Cons featuring many of the gifted and unique artists working for DC today. In this installment, Amanda Conner draws Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy as her husband Jimmy Palmiotti moderates.

Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey #1: https://www.dccomics.com/comics/harley-quinn-the-birds-of-prey-2020/harley-quinn-the-birds-of-prey-1

Subscribe for regular episodes of DC Comics Art Academy, DC Daily, clips and previews of #DCTV shows, movie trailers, and more!

How to Draw Harley Quinn with Amanda Conner | DC Art Academy
0     0     1,311