[FF7R] How to Clear VS Top Secrets and Make it Look Easy (Guide)

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
Hey. This platform consistently delivers meticulous and well-constructed article reviews tailored to my academic needs. If you're seeking reliable article review writing support, the Article review writing services https://essayservice.com/article-review-writing-service are the answer. The user-friendly interface, coupled with their team of expert writers, ensures a seamless process from order placement to the timely delivery of top-notch content. The transparency in communication and commitment to excellence make every interaction stress-free. Whether dissecting complex articles or meeting tight deadlines, this service has become my go-to for article review brilliance. Highly recommended for academic success!

Details

May 29, 2023 at 6:55 AM
Posted by EileenCruz
There were many requests, so I made a guide for clearing Three-Person Team vs Top Secrets. Most guides focus on being defensive, but I wanted to show you how to make these fights quick and easy even on a first clear. Getting the Ultimate Weapon trophy and the Götterdämmerung does not have to be challenging. With some luck, you can even do it without taking any damage.

Timestamps:
0:00 Intro
0:11 Gear and Materia
1:35 Shiva
2:25 Fat Chocobo
3:35 Leviathan
4:49 Bahamut and Ifrit
6:57 Pride and Joy Prototype
9:01 Ending

This guide assumes all materia is mastered. It is not necessary for everything to be mastered, but I would strongly recommend it in order to make things both easier and more consistent. If you want to use Assess, replacing a Refocus would be ideal. Note that you'll still need to encounter Ifrit once at least in order to Assess him. You could also swap in an HP Up or Prayer in place of a Refocus or Luck Up if you feel you need the extra safety.

You will need a minimum of Weapon Level 6 in order to use these strategies, mainly for the materia slots. I recommend the below builds as a minimum. You will have more than enough SP if you have Weapon Level 6. Anything beyond this is not necessary, but certainly nice to have.

Metal Knuckles
Core
- Attack Power +4
- Attack Power +4
- Attack Power +4
- Speed +3
Sub-Core I
- Attack Damage 5% Boost
- Aerial Attack Damage 5% boost
- Buff Duration 10% Boost
- Rear Assault 10% Boost
Sub-Core II
- Attack Power +8
- Attack Power +8
- Attack Power +8
- Speed +4
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core III
- Attack Power +10
- Attack Power +10
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core IV
- Attack Power +12
- Attack Power +12
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core V
- Attack Power +15
- Attack Power +15
- ATB Charge Rate 10% Boost
- New Materia Slot

Mythril Saber
Core
- Magic Attack Power +6
- Magic Attack Power +6
- Max MP +10
Sub-Core I
- Elemental Materia Damage 10% Boost
- Magic 20% Boost with Full MP
Sub-Core II
- Magic Attack Power +10
- Magic Attack Power +10
- Magic Attack Power +10
- MP Regeneration 50% Boost
- New Materia Slot
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core III
- Magic Attack Power +12
- Magic Attack Power +12
- Attack Spells MP Cost Reduction 20%
- New Materia Slot

Mythril Rod
Core
- Magic Attack Power +5
- Magic Attack Power +5
- Max MP +13
- New Materia Slot
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core I
- Magic Attack Power +6
- Magic Attack Power +6
- Magic Attack Power +6
- Magic 20% Boost with Full MP
Sub-Core II
- Magic Attack Power +10
- Magic Attack Power +10
- New Materia Slot
- New Materia Slot
Sub-Core III
- Magic Attack Power +12
- Magic Attack Power +12
- New Materia Slot

Let me know what you thought or if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments. Don't forget to like if you enjoyed the video, and feel free to subscribe if you'd like to keep up with any future videos.

---
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/shinyshinryu
Twitter: https://twitter.com/shinyshinryu

---
Game: Final Fantasy VII Remake
Language: English
Console: PlayStation 4 Pro
Player: ShinyShinryu
Recorded: May 9, 2020

---
All games are copyright their respective owners. All gameplay featured is the exclusive intellectual property of the player(s) specified.

#FF7Remake #FinalFantasy7Remake #FFVIIRemake
0     0     287