Trust No One
Then Kuuga's and Agito's henshins will be kept. As for G3 and Gills and Another Agito, I'm not sure. Hopefully somebody will change the "Kamen Rider" call to "Kamen Ride!"

Somehow, after playing Wild ARMS 2 for the umpteenth time, the term "Access!" seems like a great alternative to "Henshin!"

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
What's wrong with saying "Kamen Ride!"?

Well...if they were going to make plans on adapting Decade, then they would probably remove the "Kamen Ride!" part of the belt's functions and replace it with the title character's rider name and add in some other activation phrase.

There's nothing wrong with saying, "KAMEN RIDE!" it just that there wouldn't be any attachment to the copyright issues.

Trust No One
What's wrong with saying "Kamen Ride!"?

Just for the fact the term "Kamen" in its presentation has no meaning. IIRC, in KRDK, "Kamen" was never explained to have meaning at all. Not even saying it was a "Ventaran" word for "mask" or something of the like.

Honestly, the show could've been renamed "Ventara Rider" or "Mirror Rider" and still hold the same meaning to the target audience.

I believe something along the lines of "Advent!" would've been nice for KRDK. Simple and neat.

Plus, I can't unsee Richie's 'derp henshin' face when I hear the term as a replacement for "Henshin."

Maybe if "Kamen" was given a definition, even fictional, maybe would give the term more power than just being the titular characters trying to be burned into children's minds.

I can see "Kamen Ride" used for Decade's henshins, as his power derives from the others. I just believe the others need a unique phrase to their own universe.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Change Kuuga from "Henshin" to "Morphin Time" but keep the pose.

Umad?

Decade could have a "run trough the cards gig", similar to Blade. Everytime he runs through a card, he takes on the appearance of the Rider, but if he hasnt met that Rider and unlocked said card, the palette will be grey and blurred out.

'Kay, it changed!
I just really want them to change the "Cummin Rider!" thing. Their not gonna score while there in suit, people.

Brave Sound~
Decade could have a "run trough the cards gig", similar to Blade. Everytime he runs through a card, he takes on the appearance of the Rider, but if he hasnt met that Rider and unlocked said card, the palette will be grey and blurred out.

That just have me the image of Decade running into & getting knocked out by a grey 'card'. :laugh:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Hmm....I just thought about W's English Henshin sequence.
-The users would use the Cyclone and Joker memories, do the W pose, but instead of having the first user faint after the Cyclone memory is transferred to the other user's belt, Both users should be fused together as they transformed into Cyclone/Cyclone and Joker/Joker in merged to a big wind-like energy field.