Twitter - @MisturYellow
Did you know about all these FK?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5-4wsvshs&feature=related"]YouTube - Kaiju/Godzilla Toho Blu-Rays (Japanese)[/ame]

Banned
Those are bitchin.......but my Japanese isn't good enough yet to watch anything without sub's.
:disappoin

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Those are bitchin.......but my Japanese isn't good enough yet to watch anything without sub's.
:disappoin

I would suggest getting them anyway. What I am doing (at least with DVDs) is buying the DVD volumes and making my own custom DVDs with fansubs. I admit though, that I have NO idea how it works with Blu-Ray, and you need a custom drive or somethin' to rip Blu-Ray stuff...but still the quality is excellent :laugh:

Eye See You
I still haven't even cracked open my Gamera or Godzilla Blu-rays.... I'm hoping the quality is killer.

Eye See You
Going over the list... I am missing some official releases, ****...

Tiga vol 3
Tiga Vol 4
Tiga,Dyna,Gaia: Hyperspace
Tiga & Dyna (I own all of these BUT burned copies)

Now what exacally is Keiko Kamen?

Nice post!!
Forever Knight, a world where you aren't watching Kekko Kamen is a world that is fundamentally wrong.

Eye See You

Forever Knight, a world where you aren't watching Kekko Kamen is a world that is fundamentally wrong.

Yeah, just going over the official release list. So I just need to nab Tiga Vol 2-4 , both movies, AND I found a dude on Ebay selling all of the Godzilla movies... but I'm debating if I should just wait until the Blu-rays come out considering I already got all the movies on dataa discs.