Status
Not open for further replies.
You may enjoy Goseiger more than others if you actually do watch it all in 1 shot.

Really? That would be awesome. I already watched the 1st episode. It kind of bored me. Acting was poor. Choreography of the fight scenes were kind of.. poor. Maybe it's just me. I also said almost the same things about Go-Onger so maybe I'll learn to like them eventually. Hehe! :laugh:

I'll watch definitely watch this one after I finish Go-onger. :thumbs:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Finally, GoseiKnight is baaaack! But... next episode? Will he die? He better not!

Eye See You
Wait.

So Amachi knew they were Goseigers all along? Man

I haven't seen the new ep but if that's is the case then thank God. I mean, the fact the guy allowed 5 strangers to LIVE in his home and hang out with his only son... Atleast that explains that.

Really? That would be awesome. I already watched the 1st episode. It kind of bored me. Acting was poor. Choreography of the fight scenes were kind of.. poor. Maybe it's just me. I also said almost the same things about Go-Onger so maybe I'll learn to like them eventually. Hehe! :laugh:

I'll watch definitely watch this one after I finish Go-onger. :thumbs:

We can toss you an "avoid episode" list if you want.

There are certain episodes that should be watched pre-Mantorintis.

Nice post!!
Choreography of the fight scenes were kind of.. poor.

This is the one complaint about Goseiger I can never quite wrap my head around. The fight choreography being interesting is pretty much why I stuck with it through the first couple arcs, when the writing is... uh, uneven at best.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
I loved Alata's falcon punch in this episode. Especially with the super-saiyan-ness and wings like a real falcon :buttrock:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You may enjoy Goseiger more than others if you actually do watch it all in 1 shot.

Well, I got to 10 before dropping it, though I kept intending to pick it up again once I heard it was getting good... I wonder if I can finish it in time to watch the finale?

We can toss you an "avoid episode" list if you want.

There are certain episodes that should be watched pre-Mantorintis.

I might take you up on that.

I would toss episodes 3 through 6 on this list. Those were the ones that made me think Goseiger was a terrible show and the reason it took me a good three months or so to pick it back up.

Too bad I saw those already. :laugh:

二番目の翻訳者
I would toss episodes 3 through 6 on this list. Those were the ones that made me think Goseiger was a terrible show and the reason it took me a good three months or so to pick it back up.

Huh. That would mean Alata vs. Dareptor makes your "terrible episode" list, and the series picks back up for you when Agri learns the values of farm labor? That's really interesting, I would have expected it to go the opposite way for most people.

(I do think the Exotic Gosei Great episode [ep 8] is awesome, but I think I am in the minority in this respect. :laugh:)

Nice post!!
(I do think the Exotic Gosei Great episode [ep 8] is awesome, but I think I am in the minority in this respect. :laugh:)

I also really liked Exotic Gosei Great, but it reminded me so much of a Carranger episode it wasn't in me to dislike it.

What's funny is that in retrospect, there's a lot of foreshadowing in that episode....

Status
Not open for further replies.