SO F_CK_NG MARVELOUS!!
nice pics. I really gonna miss her 8( but I'm sure that jacky and gekidan wil bring us moar mikki this year, right? RIGHT?!!!

nice pics. I really gonna miss her 8( but I'm sure that jacky and gekidan wil bring us moar mikki this year, right? RIGHT?!!!

I'm sure she's staying active in gravure this year. also, she has been mentioning about "getting more solo works these days" on her chat blog, so it's really making the fans curious. :)

SO F_CK_NG MARVELOUS!!
I'm sure she's staying active in gravure this year. also, she has been mentioning about "getting more solo works these days" on her chat blog, so it's really making the fans curious. :)

:O_O: COUNT ANOTHER CURIOUS FAN!!

she's still part of the group, but she's been absent from most of their events since Goseiger's filming started.

sorry, her gravure pics are more common. :sweat:
and you know what, her recent pics here are yeah, good but there's one problem. she's like "must cover myself... i am shy" when looking at her pics. COME ON, MIKIHO-CHAN! show us the goodies! if you guys know what i mean... and yes, it doesn't include mikki taking her bikinis off. come on!

and you know what, her recent pics here are yeah, good but there's one problem. she's like "must cover myself... i am shy" when looking at her pics. COME ON, MIKIHO-CHAN! show us the goodies! if you guys know what i mean... and yes, it doesn't include mikki taking her bikinis off. come on!

what yer tryin' ter say 'bout ma gal? :sly: