The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Meta
People called her being "the sexy one" from her suit pose. I wouldn't call that manly, though. Sounds like she's going to be just another ditzy girl. Sigh
That bio screams the opposite of ditzy to me.
That's not very piratey :(
Of course it isn't. It's more One Piece-y than anything

Found this at /m/:
Episodes are called "Islands"

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger in February

Island 1 - "Let's Fight!"
The Gokaiger were Captain Marvelous, Joe Gibken, and Luca Millefi. Their ship was in disrepair and they needed money. The three young pirates make the mistake of kidnapping the young princess Aim de Famille for ransom and soon have an entire galaxy after them. Don Dockoiyer, Aim's childhood friend, follows the rangers, who have heard of something called "the greatest treasure in all of space" on an out of the way planet known as earth. On earth, Marvelous finds a treasure map.

Island 3 - "Enemies of All"
The Gokaiger move on and learn why the Go-Onger had teamed up with the Zangyaku. "Super Sentai are the enemies of peace!" declares a poster with a picture of the Gokaiger trio. The various Super Sentai teams have gone into hiding and some are working with the Zangyaku to keep themselves safe and keep a close eye on this strange new threat.

Island 4 - "Magi Circus' Majestic Spell"
Magiranger Island seems strange, but things soon grow ever stranger when they learn the Magirangers have disappeared. Doc travels the island and discovers the great Sibling Traveling Circus.
This...sounds...AWESOME!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Found this at /m/:

The Gokaiger were Captain Marvelous, Joe Gibken, and Luca Millefi. Their ship was in disrepair and they needed money. The three young pirates make the mistake of kidnapping the young princess Aim de Famille for ransom and soon have an entire galaxy after them. Don Dockoiyer, Aim's childhood friend, follows the rangers, who have heard of something called "the greatest treasure in all of space" on an out of the way planet known as earth. On earth, Marvelous finds a treasure map.

The Gokaiger move on and learn why the Go-Onger had teamed up with the Zangyaku. "Super Sentai are the enemies of peace!" declares a poster with a picture of the Gokaiger trio. The various Super Sentai teams have gone into hiding and some are working with the Zangyaku to keep themselves safe and keep a close eye on this strange new threat.

Magiranger Island seems strange, but things soon grow ever stranger when they learn the Magirangers have disappeared. Doc travels the island and discovers the great Sibling Traveling Circus.

That's awesome, I love it but what happened to Island 2?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Found this at /m/:

Where is episode two?

These do sound exciting, but I'm already pretty much committed to not watching the show :( Might marathon it later in its run ...

Kamen Rider Meta
These do sound exciting, but I'm already pretty much committed to not watching the show :( Might marathon it later in its run ...
Because the "fanbase" told you so right? :sweat:

I'm thinking less "ditz" and more along the lines of "seductive" and someone who knows how to use her charms to get what she wants, a trickster basically.
In other words, Nami.

min snopp är gul
Found this at /m/:

Hmm, they said that it's from Uchuusen on /m/. I don't have Uchuusen myself, but according to Uchuusen's site, Gokaiger is only under "巻頭ピンナップ" which is a poster there shouldn't be more Gokaiger related stuff in Uchuusen. Is nerefir here? I know that she has the latest Uchuusen.
I can't find anything about this on Japanese sites. Maybe Figure Oh, but nobody seems to have it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Because the "fanbase" told you so right? :sweat:

Considering how many people are already in love with Goukaiger purely because it isn't Goseiger, I don't really want to be involved with it. I don't like the sound of the characters either (except maybe Green - he could be interesting)

min snopp är gul
This is from an official magazine. It's different from the one on /m/.

In order to find the legendary "The Greatest Treasure in the whole universe" Captain Marvelous travels through the universe together with his crew.
One day Captain Marvelous encounters the Space Country, Zangyaku's armada. Even though they are at a disadvantage, Captain Marvelous decides to attack them. Eventually Captain Marvelous and his crew arrives at earth trying to get a meal, but Zangyaku shows up and attacks them.
There they start fighting like pirates should fight. Thus making enemies with the Space Country, Zangyaku.
1ayybw1f9d2.jpg

I'd at least watch the first few episodes to see if I like it. I'm not sure what people expect because the fanbase always likes a new series no matter what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.