Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Minato Ascending
Now I am starting to wonder how the Japanese fans and the Shinkenger puritst regarding these suits.

I don't like the Mega suits, and the mouthpiece looks fugly. But I guess I can't fault Saban for originality.

I don't know about anyone else, but if the introduction episode of the Beetle Zord is not called "Big Bad Beetle Zord", I'm going to be really disappointed.

It's Judgement Time!
I dont get it. Why spend the money on suits just for the megazord cockpit? I guess maybe more toys but it seems unnecessary.

Some kind of Beast mode
I dont get it. Why spend the money on suits just for the megazord cockpit? I guess maybe more toys but it seems unnecessary.

I would say the samething, but we still won't know exactly why they have it until it premiers.

I like the cockpit though. Plus the way they showed it in the promo was very Sentai-like.

The new Tendou Souji
mega_sammy_group.JPG

They look like the toys just placed in position. :sly:

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
You wanna know what? That's a good thing. Means the toys actually look like what they're supposed too. First time in ... forever? I actually really like these suits. I like how they look more Samurai-y? Also I've seen some people complain about mobility, they look plenty mobile to me just as mobile as any Hesei era Kamen Rider... design aside they all share the same basic layout of the armor pieces.

Can't wait to see them in some more action and hopefully we see them out of the cockpit for a bit.

#MissionMiami
I like how the Mega Ranger suits saved the PR toyline from looking shitty as usual. Now we can finally say Bandai did a good job with the designs.