The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Taught you what?

Oh, I thought you already knew? The tragedy itself taught me something very important. To realizing that you're alive here on the earth. And to hoping that we can come together, rather than dividing the country over nonsense.

The tragedy taught us all. That's why we have to tone it down.

It stinks.
Sentinel King, just pay no attention. It's better if you don't react to their comments sometimes.

PARTY HARD
Got yelled at by my dad for not eating properly when I tried to cook some macaroni and cheese, saying that that was all my brother and I eat even though I had steak and ramen and other non-macaroni things yesterday. And he's cooked a whole bag of pizza rolls for lunch. :redface2:

Fuckin' GIMME THEM PIZZA ROLLS!!

Super Moderator
[HIDE]
hqdefault.jpg
[/HIDE]

THAT is indecent exposure, not you Angel...not you.

*snortlaugh* Thanks~

You are a tease sometimes. You intentionally want us to think dirty thoughts about you, do you?

lol, not really intentionally? I'm apparently worse when people get to know me and I'm comfortable around them.

Glad you had a good time with some awesome movies Angie!:thumbs:
And nice Outfit choice.:buttrock:(:laugh:)

Family War rages on, but i'm just staying out of it. I'm heading back home in a few hours to let releave all the stress this whole deal has caused me. Me and the GF are gotta see a movie then just chill.

Stay Frosty people.

Before people get the wrong idea, it was a tastefully short dress :p

Sorry to hear about the family drama~ *nods* It's often a good thing to simply stay out of it so keep doing what you're doing. I'm glad someone is there for you!

Part of it's probably because he's just ... generally cranky? He's been on disability for a while because of back problems and diabetes, so I can understand a small bit of the 'eat more vegetables and fruits so you don't end up like me' schtick, but even before then he's been a huge hypocritical jerk about that sort of thing so it's kind of hard to take it seriously sometimes.

To add insult to injury, I was just given a 2011 calendar of 'healthy cooking'. Oh lol.

Wow~ and I thought my father was pretty strict. The calendar part was, admittedly, pretty funny~ :sweat:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I snagged a pretty good deal on a couple Godzilla DVDs. $4 each with both Japanese and English audio, plus subs.

Banned
Anyway, I just found out that Directv launched The HUB HD channel on my menu, but it's not in HD! :shakefist

I'm very anxious to see it in HD!

変わって欲しくないよ。
Fuckin' GIMME THEM PIZZA ROLLS!!

Careful you don't wanna end up like this guy. xP

Wow~ and I thought my father was pretty strict. The calendar part was, admittedly, pretty funny~ :sweat:

Hahah, yeah, he's ... kind of jerky mcjerkbones about lots of things, not just food. But I guess I can lol about the calendar a bit. ( and hey, it was free! )

Status
Not open for further replies.