The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Demonic
Haha, the funny thing about that is, I was a Leo, and now, I'm still a Leo.

That **** amused me so much, I was looking around to see what my new sign was only to find out it was still the same thing.

Banned

That **** amused me so much, I was looking around to see what my new sign was only to find out it was still the same thing.

Ah. Oh, well, I'm still mad at universe. I don't like the way how universe do this! This has to be some kind of joke....there's no way I'm an Pisces now!

The Passing Through Crisis
Nature is what nature does. Not like the universe moving and the shifting magnetic poles of the planet are any new phenomenon. There are far more important things to worry about.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
The Zodiac bullshit is pointless. You might as well have told me unicorn horns are actually gold instead of silver -- utterly pointless. Besides one friend told me there was an article stating the change doesn't effect you unless you were born after 2009. But I don't care enough to know if that's true or not.

My belts talk.

Same, man! I'm still a Leo too! LEO 4 LYF, MAN! *highfive*

Last edited:
"Today, I was making out with a guy in a washroom at a party. Things got heavy and the guy lifted me onto the sink. The sink broke off from the wall. This caused a flood in the apartment. The party was canceled. FML"

:laugh:

Eh eh:)

That site is awesome, I sometimes read it and my day instantly it's better.

The Passing Through Crisis
Like what? Tell me a example.

It really depends on where you are in life, but in a nutshell for those who aren't even close to being millionaires the essentials. Having enough food and water to feed a family, having enough money to pay off bills for utilities, mortgages, car payments, etc. All the zodiacs did was move. It doesn't really have any effect to do how you live your life.

Banned
Oh, new zodiac signs are all bullshit. I refuse to be an Pisces, that's because I never will. I'm too proud in being an Aries all my life. I always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.