Eye See You
I still get goosebumps on the roll call.

Kiba's roll call is fucking kick ass aswell.

"KOU KOUSHINSEI!, KIBAAA RANGER!"

Hell yes! It is awesome.

This show makes me hate MMPR season 2 with Zyu2 even more! I don't care if anyone who complain about their suit and helmet that looks absolutely hideous! I love their suit and helmet! They looked badass in action!

So far, I've seen all way up to episode 14, execpt for episode 15 because I haven't seen it yet. I'm giving a credit to TV-Nihon for sub Dairanger and I seriously hope they continue to sub more episodes of Dairanger in the future!

I can't wait to see more!! :castlerock:

I agree. I remember seeing the first episode of DaiRanger back when TVNihon only had TVRips, and I was amazed by how much they hit the ground running with the action, and also how intense everything was. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the episode once they're subbed and adding this series to my collection.

Matrix of Leadership
I still get goosebumps on the roll call.

Kiba's roll call is fucking kick ass aswell.

"KOU KOUSHINSEI!, KIBAAA RANGER!"

Nothing is better than Ryuranger's roll call.

"RYU RANGER! TENKESAI, RYO!"

Ahh Dairanger:castlerock:

It stinks.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzu9Wovb6MY"]YouTube - Dairanger Red Ryuuranger[/ame]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Nothing is better than Ryuranger's roll call.

"RYU RANGER! TENKESAI, RYO!"

Ahh Dairanger:castlerock:

I agree!

What the title said... DAIRANGER IS FUCKING AWESOME! :buttrock:

Minato Ascending
Dairanger was one of the sentai series I remembered back the old days, and I'm pleased to have rediscovered it recently. I was downloading Mairanger from TVN (which ran into problems after ep 40), so I think I'll start downloading Dairanger instead. I love the martial arts action and the mystical creatures as zords.

Eye See You
If GoseiDragon has a warrior mode it may be as cool as Ryuseioh, such a dissapointment. :disappoin