The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Yeah... The sets are quite expensive and I was wondering if the memories are available via the auctions. ;)

Rajio Showa Rider
I looked. Nothing comes up really. The Memories alone cost so much you might as well get them with the weapons.

Budou though
That's a horrible idea. Candy toy does not replace the DX one at all. Best thing to do is to ask Yokatta to get a DX Cyclone Memory by itself on Yahoo Auctions. Here's a search for ya
http://tinyurl.com/2v3lc4m
The link goes to a search on Yahoo Auctions Japan for the Cyclone Memory that came with the Double Driver, organized by the Buy Now price.
you could get a DX cyclone memory by itself or you can get the jusco cyclone memory lol. its still a cyclone memory plus it has lights

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
WTF! The sets are better priced that those items on that Ebay link... Now that's just scalping... FUUUUUUU

I'm not that desperate...

WTF! The sets are better priced that those items on that Ebay link... Now that's just scalping... FUUUUUUU

I'm not that desperate...

On ebay? The lowest Trigger Magnum is $230 shipped, and Metal Shaft $204 Shipped.

My logic is someone will be desperate enough, eventually. Lesser of 2 evils I suppose, LOL.

best to check around with middlemen as well... oki can find good deals sometimes