Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Eye See You
One thing I do like about those Mega suits is the silver lips on the helmets, I think Saban did that as a nod to the MMPR helmets.

Until the RPM and MMPR V2 toys I haven't done a PR toy search since Ninja Storm and the Toys R' Us I saw them at had mostly WF and TF toys and some Ninja Storm ones too I think, my first going to Toys R' Us was during Lost Galaxy and man they had a whole section for just Lost Galaxy toys it was insane, I hope to see a shitload of PR toys in toy sections again.

Check out Teen AdviceCast!
That would definately take me back to the good old days when PR took up half an aisle.

I. Love. Lamp.
According to Nick & More's Twitter account, Nicktoons has pulled the "Coming February 7th" version of the promo, and has reverted back to the "Coming Early 2011" version. Either the premiere date was wrong, or Nicktoons aired it too early. if the February 7th premiere date was final, it would have shown up on Nick.com's Samurai page by now. *Crosses Fingers and hopes for a February 5th premiere date*.

#MissionMiami
According to Nick & More's Twitter account, Nicktoons has pulled the "Coming February 7th" version of the promo, and has reverted back to the "Coming Early 2011" version. Either the premiere date was wrong, or Nicktoons aired it too early. if the February 7th premiere date was final, it would have shown up on Nick.com's Samurai page by now. *Crosses Fingers and hopes for a February 5th premiere date*.

It was probably too early.

#MissionMiami
Hmm, I actually think a power-up like this would be saved for quarter 2 of the series (the second bunch of 20 (3) episodes). Remember, the first 20 or so episodes are for getting the show on its feet and the building the story/plot. All the fun stuff comes later.

I highly doubt that considering later will probably be footage of the Shinkenger power ups and other Megazord debuts. I believe footage wise, ShinkenGold would debut before the 20 episodes are up.

Banned
I think gold will show up around episodes 12-15.
If i had to guess, the mid season cliffhanger will be the first appearance of Akamoru (or whatever this name was, you know who i'm talking about)

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
That would definately take me back to the good old days when PR took up half an aisle.

It hasn't been that way for the better half of 10 years

Even Dragon Knight didn't that kind of treatment :disappoin