I think we'll get both "vs. Goseiger" and "vs. Super Sentai"

Lurker
People sometimes mention Go-Kaiger's summer movie... but have you completely forgotten how small Sentai's summer movies are? It won't last longer than 25 or 30 minutes. The biggest events they could probably fit in there would be a Forever Red for Sentai, only with most reds stuck in suits, in spite of actor avaliability, just due to the movie's lack of screentime or another Rider crossover.

The sad thing: If, in that scenario, the Reds play a bigger part than when they all appeared (minus the newer 10) 10 years ago in Gao vs. SS, I would be okay with that. I understand that it would be difficult to get all 34 previous Red actors, so just them fighting along side the Gokaiger would be cool, though a few of them coming back would obviously be awesome. :castlerock: :buttrock:

I think it's possible they might expand this summer's movie simply because Gokaiger is the anniversary special. Rumour had it there would be four movies including the Vs specials, and Gokaiger might get a V-cinema release too

^ That.

This would be Toei's chance to perhaps step out of the mold and make the summer movie a little longer. Perhaps make OOO's summer movie the short one since he will likely get some decent air time in the 40th anniversary movie for Kamen Rider. Or they could just break apart from the Kamen Rider movies for this year alone, the VS movies generally do decently at the theaters either way.

This would be the time if Toei wanted to go a little crazy. It was during Decade when they changed up Kamen Rider's schedule and started giving them more movies. Maybe Gokaiger will give Super Sentai more movie-screen time, as well as a proper vs. return by the Goseiger.

My belts talk.
I think they should just erase Goseiger and Go-Onger from the history of Super Sentai and make Goukaiger vs Shinkeger.

The new breed.
You sneaky, sneaky man :169::169::laugh::laugh:

At the end of the day I'm just going to put it this way, despite the ups and downs, the goods and the bads in these shows, whether i love them to bits or not, i honestly think that almost all of post Boukenger shows belong in the trash.

My belts talk.
You sneaky, sneaky man :169::169::laugh::laugh:

At the end of the day I'm just going to put it this way, despite the ups and downs, the goods and the bads in these shows, whether i love them to bits or not, i honestly think that almost all of post Boukenger shows belong in the trash.

You're entitled to your opinion. Even if it's wrong.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Here we go again ...

Go-onger and Goseiger are not commercial failures in Japan. Just because Western fanboys don't like them doesn't mean they tanked with their target audience. Also, considering the age group that Sentai is aimed at, most viewers probably don't remember any Sentai older than Go-onger or at best Gekiranger. Those aren't going to be cut out of Gokaiger.

My belts talk.
Here we go again ...

Go-onger and Goseiger are not commercial failures in Japan. Just because Western fanboys don't like them doesn't mean they tanked with their target audience. Also, considering the age group that Sentai is aimed at, most viewers probably don't remember any Sentai older than Go-onger or at best Gekiranger. Those aren't going to be cut out of Gokaiger.

OhmyfuckinggodIwasjokingyoudaftwoman.

My belts talk.
Speak up, dear boy, I can't hear you

OH MY FUCKING GOD I WAS JOKING YOU DAFT WOMAN.

Don't know if that'll help you hear words any better, 'cause, y'know... they're text. But I hope it does!

By the way, when are we to marry?