I think we'll get both "vs. Goseiger" and "vs. Super Sentai"

Lurker
Yeah, I know history shows that the Sentai before the big anniversary Sentai don't come back (ie. no Gaoranger vs. Timeranger or Boukenger vs. Magiranger) in favor of team-ups with members from multiple teams (which, in all fairness, had one of Time's team-up buddies in Gao and two Magirangers in Bouken).

However, considering that Gokaiger wants to meet up with all 200 warriors in the 34 previous teams...Goseiger has to come up sooner or later. Granted, it wouldn't be the same as a true team-up movie, but I think we're getting both this time.

Also, it's last year's team. Not to insult the Goseiger actors, but how hard would it be to get them back. It should be easier to get them than to get all the actors for a 70s-90s team.

What do you guys think? Excited about technically two team-ups this time? (Okay, technically 34 team-ups but, like I said, Goseiger would probably be the easiest cast to get back).

Some kind of Beast mode
I agree. I think that as well. Toei is now movie crazy, and will probably be in that state of mind for a couple more years. It's just Sentai's turn this time.

Mad Skillz
I would hope we do end up getting a proper VS Goseiger, mostly because Gokaiger itself is basically VS Super Sentai: the Series and will probably have some big event for its summer movie, so seeing something dedicated to it would be neat. If not, that would kinda suck, I always end up liking the series before the anniversary a lot more than the actual anniversary.

I have been avoiding all Goukaiger topics since I want this series to be a surprise to me. However, this is one where I will say I agree. We might, and probably should, see a Goukaiger VS Goseiger special. Toei has lately been pouring out a lot more movies and some better TV series, partly due to the anniversaries that have been coming up.

All in all, I'd say the last few years on top of what's to come has been really great for tokusatsu.

Single BUT Happy
I don't know about this.

I thought there were rumors stating that Gokaiger would have three movies lined up. Two "vs. Super Sentai" movies and one "standalone" movie.

If that were true, would that me too much for Toei if a "vs. Goseiger" movie will be released? I mean, four movies?

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't know about this.

I thought there were rumors stating that Gokaiger would have three movies lined up. Two "vs. Super Sentai" movies and one "standalone" movie.

If that were true, would that me too much for Toei if a "vs. Goseiger" movie will be released? I mean, four movies?

You've heard of Den-O right? lol

Banned
I hope so.
The fact we didn't get Boukenger Vs. Magiranger really pissed me off. I wanted to see Urara and Houka again........ I know they tried to make up for it by having Tsubasa and Hikaru in Vs. Sentai, but it's not the same.

The new breed.
However, considering that Gokaiger wants to meet up with all 200 warriors in the 34 previous teams...Goseiger has to come up sooner or later. Granted, it wouldn't be the same as a true team-up movie, but I think we're getting both this time.

Also, it's last year's team. Not to insult the Goseiger actors, but how hard would it be to get them back. It should be easier to get them than to get all the actors for a 70s-90s team.

What do you guys think? Excited about technically two team-ups this time? (Okay, technically 34 team-ups but, like I said, Goseiger would probably be the easiest cast to get back).
Toei possibly hoped that since Goseiger will appear in at least two eps of Goukai they won't have to make another Vs movie, so its sorta substituting for one.

Either way i wouldn't mind a Vs Goseiger but the question is, is there going to be one?