Hey, first thread, and I don't know if this goes in another one, but here goes.

I recently found my old Faiz Phone. Not the belt, just the phone. I want to pick up another belt, but I can't find one for less than an arm and a leg. Does the Legend Faiz Belt work with the original Faiz Phone, or am I going to be stuck without a belt until I can find one?

Hey, first thread, and I don't know if this goes in another one, but here goes.

I recently found my old Faiz Phone. Not the belt, just the phone. I want to pick up another belt, but I can't find one for less than an arm and a leg. Does the Legend Faiz Belt work with the original Faiz Phone, or am I going to be stuck without a belt until I can find one?

You're in the right thread for this.

I'll give my 2 cents since I'm sure a lot of people will say the same thing. The Legend Faiz belt is crap. I'm sorry for saying that but it is crap.

Workings of the legend faiz belt:
All the SFX are in the phone/fair enough.
The SFX can only be activated by pressing enter multiple times.
Plus, no holes for the compartments of Faiz's weapons.

The belt for the Legend Faiz belt may work with the old Faiz phone but that's probably all that the legend faiz belt is good for.

Bounty Hunter
i'm sorry to inform you but it doesn't fit, the legend faiz belt is smaller, and your old DX faiz phone will not fit in the holder, with any luck you might find the DX belt for cheap on this fourm, if you don't believe me check youtube, there is a video where a guy compares the size and quality of the DX and the legend and you see a slight size difference, that causes the DX to get stuck on the down swing to complete the henshin.