The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single BUT Happy
So Green & Pink use dual guns, Blue & Yellow use dual swords, and Red uses a gun AND a sword. Phew!

Oh, and about the multiversal concept topic, didn't Go-onger deal with this already? The concept of the Braneworlds? And if the Gokaigers travel to the Go-onger World, does this mean the Braneworlds are now a parallel world WITHIN a parallel world? Whoa!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I'm thinking that poses came from when they first henshin.
Or green is just disappointed that he got dual guns instead of swords...

Aren't the ones in the first row the ones there going to first? Deka, Gao, Magi, Shiken.

So Green & Pink use dual guns, Blue & Yellow use dual swords, and Red uses a gun AND a sword. Phew!

Oh, and about the multiversal concept topic, didn't Go-onger deal with this already? The concept of the Braneworlds? And if the Gokaigers travel to the Go-onger World, does this mean the Braneworlds are now a parallel world WITHIN a parallel world? Whoa!
Shhhhhh stop thinking now.

The new breed.
I honestly don't think that the popularity thing is true, When you think about it (For example) what would kids know about a failed series in the 80's? Most of todays kids are born between 1999-2011, So i think if Goukaiger puts them up to a good standard They'd flock and buy the toys either way cause kids are kids. :169:

I honestly don't think that the popularity thing is true, When you think about it (For example) what would kids know about a failed series in the 80's? Most of todays kids are born between 1999-2011, So i think if Goukaiger puts them up to a good standard They'd flock and buy the toys either way cause kids are kids. :169:
Hell, Decade's already proven it.

Nice post!!
Actually Decade's producer commented in a translated interview I read about how characters from older shows sold merchandise more poorly. That's why Kuuga was promoted to a core cast character, because while parents would recognize him modern kids might not (and Kuuga sold mad toys in his heyday). I believe the producer singled out Agito in particular as a character who didn't sell well to kids in the Decade line.

So frankly I think this just means that they're using the newer series first because kids are more likely to have either watched the series first-run or seen the series in rerun on DVD or the Toei Channel. Once they've hooked kids, then they'll probably start doing the older characters that parents recognize in the later toy line waves to keep ratings high.

As I recall, the Agito arc of Decade was one of the highest-rated arcs of the TV show, despite the apparently soft performance of Decade-branded Agito toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.