Is not impressed right now...
A girl who has fucked a ton of guys is still a slut no matter what. The vagina and the penis are 2 different things, one becomes all loose and dirty after so much use.

I wouldn't... say that, but, yeah, a girl can be a slut and a guy cannot for one simple reason: MEN DO NOT TURN DOWN PUSSY. WOMEN TURN DOWN DICK ALL THE TIME. THAT'S BEEN WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DO SINCE PUBERTY. So unless he's a big star athlete or a rock star, a guy has to actually put in some level of work to **** 50 girls. To **** 50 guys, a girl just has to exist pretty much.

For that same reason, a woman cannot be involuntarily celibate, but a man can.

It's just the way things are. A girl in, say, her mid-twenties would be looked down on for fucking a bunch of different guys, but the other side of that coin is that a guy around the same age would be looked down on for being a virgin.

Dat's life. :shrug:

Delicious, delicious sexism.

UkXCg.gif

Eye See You
are you female?.

Oh and Besides married men, has anyone here actually tapped "slut poon" (loose vag)?.

Stewie said it best, "It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway".

CPS

I can't tell if this is all elaborate trolling or idiocy. Either way, it doesn't interest me.

Is not impressed right now...
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but it obviously interested you enough to make a post about how much it interested you.