Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
How do we know Birth doesn't already have control of all his powers but just didn't remember his name? He used the Breast Cannon pretty well. XD

Just look at the end of the episode when they show all the medals OOO has. Now you know.

He's saying that the other Greeeds would be able to say how many cores they have in possession... The end only shows what Ankh/Eiji have...

'Kay, it changed!
How do we know Birth doesn't already have control of all his powers but just didn't remember his name? He used the Breast Cannon pretty well. XD

Just look at the end of the episode when they show all the medals OOO has. Now you know.

inb4 knowing is half the battle video post

The fact that Date doesn't know what his Rider name is shows that he's very new to this. Which is why some people think that it's a weak debut. But at least it was better than a rookie Rider being sucessful on his first try.

The fact that Date doesn't know what his Rider name is shows that he's very new to this. Which is why some people think that it's a weak debut. But at least it was better than a rookie Rider being sucessful on his first try.

It's more realistic. ;)

The question would be: What were his qualities that made him to be the chosen one for Birth?

Simple, Date has a pure heart, only case was that he was following the wrong guy (e.g. Maki). I can pretty much say he's the kind of guy who's "By the books" yet not too stuck-up like most secondary riders. So yes, we might get some rider battles from OOO vs Birth but that's cause Maki's got some agendas in future episodes.

Not necessarily... The pure heart thing mostly defines the main rider. Also, the Birth system was supposed to be suited for a Greeed. For a human to use it, Dr. Maki needs to put a limiter. Having a pure heart is not something that Dr. Maki would be able to use....

Most folks thought that Cazari would be the first one to don the suit since he was the first one to work with Dr. Maki....

I have the impression that Akira will die in the series or he might quit... But Nobunaga was the first user in the Movie, before Gotou got it... Would Gotou get it, then loose it to Nobunaga? Or Would the movie be in before he gets the belt?

Akira Date -> Nobunaga -> Gotou
Akira Date -> Gotou -> Nobunaga -> Gotou

Pick your poison... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.